has been kicked by BattlEye: No-CD-key servers not supported

Buck0

Question

Same problem here!

No players can login, everything was working fine untill the one and other moment....

I need a solution for this and fast....

please do not say "stop blokking the port 29910"

A good active server is now offline....

I know some of you no want to listen this, but now if you block port 29910  BE will blacklist your server and kick all your players. You need to unblock 29910 and they will white-list you again... or disable BE and have a hacker feast, with people tp to the sky and sea and getting nuked. :D

If you use blur AH and you a good admin no one can "tp to the sky and sea and getting nuked." Even without BE crappy filters   :P

If you use blur AH and you a good admin no one can "tp to the sky and sea and getting nuked." Even without BE crappy filters   :P

funny guy, that's is not true at all, Telling that Blur AH is enough is misleading people... be honest.

Ask infiSTAR (the source of that AH) is that true?. He will tell you is not. You need good BE filters or u get nuked, and since those infi filters need to be generic you need to go a bit far and tune them. I happy with infiSTAR AH, also I happy with infiSTAR (very helpful and cool guy... and honest!), happy with his filters also and how he explain you how to make them even better, but I also know I need BE too, because the AH is not a magic box that fix the crappy dayz code.

ofc, on empty servers there is not hackers!

Apparently BattlEye said back in January they were goona start blacklisting NO-CD-KEY servers because of the ""problems"" no cd servers caused.

I think they started yesterday as lots of my friends servers were blacklisted because of this.

I bet there's a way around it but I think promoting advertising or asking for help for No Cd key servers isnt allowed here.

funny guy, that's is not true at all, Telling that Blur AH is enough is misleading people... be honest.

Ask infiSTAR (the source of that AH) is that true?. He will tell you is not. You need good BE filters or u get nuked, and since those infi filters need to be generic you need to go a bit far and tune them. I happy with infiSTAR AH, also I happy with infiSTAR (very helpful and cool guy... and honest!), happy with his filters also and how he explain you how to make them even better, but I also know I need BE too, because the AH is not a magic box that fix the crappy dayz code.

ofc, on empty servers there is not hackers!

You know than infistar is not initial creator of AH? handgender then blur and now infistar... If you are bad admin and you cant ban hackers of course you will be nuked. I have ~20-30 players all time and i not use BE filters because i watch all time for players, so no one can hack, because i ban them. If you do not watch for your server and you get nuked then you are crappy admin ^^

PS even with BE filters hackers can use their hacks.. they just change some vars and this is all... Of course you can ban all action thru BE, but then you've got kicked ) BE is a shitty protection..

You know than infistar is not initial creator of AH? handgender then blur and now infistar... If you are bad admin and you cant ban hackers of course you will be nuked. I have ~20-30 players all time and i not use BE filters because i watch all time for players, so no one can hack, because i ban them. If you do not watch for your server and you get nuked then you are crappy admin ^^

PS even with BE filters hackers can use their hacks.. they just change some vars and this is all... Of course you can ban all action thru BE, but then you've got kicked ) BE is a shitty protection..

InfiSTAR is the source of the AH :D

But i will wait for his post & answer ^^

Ya all Admins need to open eyes more then before, if hosting  BE-Off Servers.

I have found a solution!

Its more easy than you think,

Battleye checks the server all the time of the port is blocked...

So block battleye!

You can still use battleye but block the port it uses.

I will be honest, i havo no clue what port so i block all ports exept 2302, 2303, 2304, 2305, and remote desktop ;-)

Players can still play on my server and battleye do kick cheating players,

Its maybe an temp solution but yet it works :-)

Look at panthera - dead-island or squab if you do not beleve me.