Give me your funniest ban appeals

ruubje11

When running a server, there are obviously people that hack. Usually after the ban they just leave, but there are some that stick around and ask to be unbanned again. I sometimes have hilarious appeals of people and wanted to share one with you, and maybe see if you guys have some aswell.

Please do share!

Topic:

I Got Banned : Apparently Spawning in Items

Sooo a today, i got banned from your server for hacking, i was really surprised with this because i never ever use hacks, i'm against hacking. Then i found out that the reason i got banned was because i was apparently spawning in gear, i did have an m110, that i found in a ural, yes i did spawn in 10 satchel charges, but i promise i will never do it again, i have been playing on the server for a while, but whenever i went to buy satchel charges it could never let me buy them, so my friedn said try this and spawn some in, so i did, i don't even know how to hack. I hope someone can look into this and if you require more information like my GUID or my in game name or if you want me to explain more please let me know. Appreciate any help i get, i'm hoping i get unbanned because in my opinion the ban is unfair. Anyway that's all i have to say, again i appreciate all the help and thank you !