Pls help

Hey guys really need some Help. As you maybe aware some servers from dayz.st have been crashing hard i have now seemed to have resolved this issue but now my server is not spawning any loot i cannot find a reason why this would be happening pls someone help so i can maybe help those with same issues thankyou server ip is 119.81.31.10:3085 if anyone wants to check

That's one thing I really like about opendayz.net.  They're pretty strict about making sure the posts are in the correct area.  Isnt this area meant for released scripts and the script help section for these posts?  Just seems like this area is getting filled with more help requests than actual scripts.

That's one thing I really like about opendayz.net.  They're pretty strict about making sure the posts are in the correct area.  Isnt this area meant for released scripts and the script help section for these posts?  Just seems like this area is getting filled with more help requests than actual scripts.

I second that  :rolleyes:

get a new host, Dayz.st doesn't seem to be ran by decent people, I'd suggest hfbservers, but I am starting to think I made a mistake with them, 72 hours and no response for an issue that I fixed myself. 

Yeah... HFBserver have been dead for a good 3.4 days now... they told me my ticket was escalated, and that was 3 days ago...