Add Banned Guns and Vehicles to the traders?

i want to add some banned guns into the traders, i know how to add stuff to the traders but people get kicked for them,

i searched on how to unban guns and vehicles and people are saying to remove the banned weapon or vehicle from the publicvariableval.txt file in the battle eye folder but i cant find any guns or vehicles in there. so its not the right file. can someone please help

there are no "banned" weapons that I know of.  all arma2 weapons are fully enabled and can be spawned in.  That being said there is some weapon replacement code being run, mostly on the crossbow and the m249.  There could be more but that is all I can remember at the moment.

your anti-hacks might have a weapon banning feature that you will need to modify or disable.

there are no "banned" weapons that I know of.  all arma2 weapons are fully enabled and can be spawned in.  That being said there is some weapon replacement code being run, mostly on the crossbow and the m249.  There could be more but that is all I can remember at the moment.

your anti-hacks might have a weapon banning feature that you will need to modify or disable.

there is the apache helicopter is banned, i can spawn it in but when i fire missiles i get kicked

there is the apache helicopter is banned, i can spawn it in but when i fire missiles i get kicked

They are not banned, their ammo is filtered in the battleeye filters.

For example people were getting kicked from my server when firing the Mi24's missles.

Well in a battleeye filter you have "_57" and the Mi24 fired R_57mm_HE so it was being filtered.

i have been on some servers with the BTR's, they have added extra guns and vehicles to the map and traders alike. is this stuff ok? how come it is not included in the base game? and how do i add it to my game if it is infact ok. which i assume it is because i have seen several server with this stuff. 

thanks

There is no weapon replacement code as such, they are just renamed in most cases to _dz at the end, you can still spawn in the old gun, using the classname. But the old one will take up a backpack slot etc, where the _dz one wont.

Same with cars and choppers,  _dze means no ammo (i think), _dz means some ammo but not as much as the arma 2 classname one

I beg to differ...

variables.sqf:

DZE_REPLACE_WEAPONS = [["Crossbow","ItemMatchbox","ItemHatchet"],["Crossbow_DZ","ItemMatchbox_DZE","ItemHatchet_DZE"]];

server_monitor.sqf:

/Add weapons
_objWpnTypes = (_intentory select 0) select 0;
_objWpnQty = (_intentory select 0) select 1;
_countr = 0; 
{
if(_x in (DZE_REPLACE_WEAPONS select 0)) then {
_x = (DZE_REPLACE_WEAPONS select 1) select ((DZE_REPLACE_WEAPONS select 0) find _x);
};
_isOK =  isClass(configFile >> "CfgWeapons" >> _x);
if (_isOK) then {
_object addWeaponCargoGlobal [_x,(_objWpnQty select _countr)];
};
_countr = _countr + 1;
} forEach _objWpnTypes; 
//Add Magazines
_objWpnTypes = (_intentory select 1) select 0;
_objWpnQty = (_intentory select 1) select 1;
_countr = 0;
{
if (_x == "BoltSteel") then { _x = "WoodenArrow" }; // Convert BoltSteel to WoodenArrow
if (_x == "ItemTent") then { _x = "ItemTentOld" };
_isOK =  isClass(configFile >> "CfgMagazines" >> _x);
if (_isOK) then {
_object addMagazineCargoGlobal [_x,(_objWpnQty select _countr)];
};
_countr = _countr + 1;
} forEach _objWpnTypes;