[Release] Epoch Modified & BaseBuilding 1.2 + Useful Plugins

exodon

i have the map_eu problem aswell. fresh pack with nothing added..

I was looking at this map_eu a bit further and i found this in a mission.sqm file:

version=11;

class Mission

{

addOns[]=

{

"chernarus",

"ca_modules_animals",

"dayz_anim",

"dayz_code",

"dayz_communityassets",

"dayz_weapons",

"dayz_equip",

"dayz_epoch",

"dayz_vehicles",

"cacharacters_pmc",

"ca_modules_functions",

"glt_m300t",

"sigisolda",

"suv_col",

"csj_gyroac",

"map_eu",

"jetskiyanahuiaddon"

};

Give it a try. Although i am pretty sure its your BattleEye folder....Just remove the one 'e'

version=11;
class Mission
{
addOns[]=
{
"chernarus",
"ca_modules_animals",
"dayz_anim",
"dayz_code",
"dayz_communityassets",
"dayz_weapons",
"dayz_equip",
"dayz_epoch",
"dayz_vehicles",
"cacharacters_pmc",
"ca_modules_functions",
"glt_m300t",
"sigisolda",
"suv_col",
"csj_gyroac",
"map_eu",
"jetskiyanahuiaddon"
};

this is how mine looks and it works...

i have two folders where i have my modpack in... one is the github folder and one i got in my server folder... i'm gonna delete those from github and upload them again... i will use those from my server folder cause those are working... maybe i had some wrong files in the github folder... there were so many problems the last days that i may had done something wrong ^^ sorry again  :ph34r:

***Edit: re-upload done... pls try those files again... and Willow? u having dayz.st? well ^^ there was guy before u... he had same problems with the vehicles... can u maybe test the normal epoch without my files and test if the original epoch will spawn the vehicles?

***Edit 2: but again guys... whats about the post i made? support ---->>> www.play3.eu (u all look there for the tutorial but go back to here to ask for support? guys theres a forum too...)

***Edit: re-upload done... pls try those files again... and Willow? u having dayz.st? well ^^ there was guy before u... he had same problems with the vehicles... can u maybe test the normal epoch without my files and test if the original epoch will spawn the vehicles?

Vehicles were working with no issues without the mod pack.

Vehicles were working with no issues without the mod pack.

weird... cause for the mass it seems to work... but hey... anybody else here with a server from dayz.st having the same issue? u should maybe try to start a testrun on your local computer... create a server on it and run the mission... u could use your dayz.st database for it so u dont need to install mysql... when it works on your local machine than its an dayz.st issue... cause on my local server it works and also on my hosted server it works... i have often read a lot of problems were caused by dayz.st and not the code of the used plugins... wich instance do u use on dayz.st? cause it has to be 11.... when u got another instance pls change it to 11... chernarus is 11... but i know it from my host... it uses for every map instance 1... when i use my pack on my hosted server i have to rename the mission file so it fits my hosts settings...

Mod works fine, until we try to add anything to it. Tried adding sargeAI and it broke base building saving. Did another install using DZAI-Lite and it did the same. I imagine it's a problem with install directions since sargeai and DZAI-lite tells us to change things that either don't exist in this modpack or is vastly different. Any advise on adding either of these two to your modpack?

o.O weird.... anybody else with this message? at the moment i dont know whats wrong there.... i need to checkout something... but yet i have no time to look into this... please be patient and in about 2 hours i think i have time to look into this issue....

I am getting this error when i try to connect to my server:

p3v3.png

Why it is asking map_eu mod oO ?  (even though i have it in my client files)

I also had this error.  Discovered that the unpacked mission.sqm didn't match the mission.sqm from the pbo.  I unpacked the chernarus pbo and used those files instead.  No more errors.  Well, no problems until I try to install DZAI or Sarge and then buildings don't get written to the database any longer.  Can't win lol

Is tagging friends working for you guys ?

Now I am really flumoxed.  If I just unpack and repack the server pbo with cpbo, it's not writing new buildings to the database.  I think I'm cursed.

Dont use cpbo....Download PBO Manager. And when you pack the pbo...open it again with pbo manager and press the 'Gear' icon....and make sure it says there :  prefix    z/blah blah blah....otherwise its not packed right

I also had this error.  Discovered that the unpacked mission.sqm didn't match the mission.sqm from the pbo.  I unpacked the chernarus pbo and used those files instead.  No more errors.  Well, no problems until I try to install DZAI or Sarge and then buildings don't get written to the database any longer.  Can't win lol

Same problem with Sarge...even worst....map doesnt load properly.

Also something i noticed.....Where is the 'player_monitor.fsm'  ???   I am trying to compare tagging functions and i cant find it in this version....while the epoch release has tagging function in it.

okay okay okay.... everyone who has actually errors or bugs... pls wait until i released 0.3 .... it will take some days until its release date, but pls be patient... i try to deliver a working version... actually the files from github are working for me, and i cant figure out why u have those bugs... gimme some time and it will be fixed soon... maybe it is because i use some software to sync my github files... with version 0.3 i'm gonna switch back to a self hosted .rar files or maybe .zip to fit the mass ^^ but really... i'm barely new to arma scripting (doin this now since about 2 month.....) and what i have reached so far, i think it was worth it... well if somebody is out there who may want to help me, dont be afraid to contact me...  ;) i would be happy to get some help at this point... cause actually i'm a bit overburdened...  :unsure:  :wacko:  :blink:

i have downloaded the updated pack and now im stuck on the requesting auth screen, followed the instructions perfectly but i'll wait for the next pack..

did u tried to disconnect and connect again? cause i have this problem too but only on first join... when i completly disconnect from the server and connect to it again, i can play ^^ dont know first one is always stucked somewhere ^^

A couple of things you could check

1) If you put a custom antihack in your server files or changed anything in the MPMissions files, try without them. Make sure you are able to connect on a 'vanilla' version of this modpack first before starting adding stuff.

2) If you tweaked the server files (not mission files) then get PBO Manger and once you install it double click the server.pbo file and hit the 'Gear' button..make sure there is a prefix and a value next to it...If not then the pbo was not packed right.

3) Check your hiveext.ini, and make sure you've put your SQL user and pass there.

4) Make sure SQL is running :P

3 and 4? im running off dayz.st? does that still count for me?

Thats a total different thing....hmm....i think in dayz.st you select Epoch build first then you can play with your mission pbo file....Try vanilla first....select epoch on dayz.st and check if you can connect with normal epoch client..if yes, then start playing with things.

i am checking the player_monitor.fsm and i see this pack doesnt have it, why :/ ?

It has a friendly tag function in it:

"dayz_friendliesCheck = [] spawn {" \n
       "    while {true} do {" \n
       "        call player_friendliesCheck;" \n
       "        sleep 5;" \n
       "    };" \n
       "};" \n

i am checking the player_monitor.fsm and i see this pack doesnt have it, why :/ ?

It has a friendly tag function in it:

"dayz_friendliesCheck = [] spawn {" \n

"    while {true} do {" \n

"        call player_friendliesCheck;" \n

"        sleep 5;" \n

"    };" \n

"};" \n

init.sqf i got this line:

_playerMonitor = [] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_code\system\player_monitor.sqf";

its placed in the epoch mod folder in the dayz_code.pbo ^^ and in my new version wich i already got on my local test server the tag friendly is working again... havent tested it fully but the tagging itself works... i also added btr lift... but still r3f tow... works together...

Awesome,

Dont forget in your description.ext you are missing some stuff for the Load / Unload to work properly.

You have to add:

#include "R3F_ARTY_AND_LOG\desc_include.h"

and also

class RscTitles
{
    #include "R3F_ARTY_AND_LOG\desc_rsct_include.h"
};

Then unload/load to truck will work :)

holy shit... now i know why u all have errors an bugs...

wrong description and wrong ini file... -.- shit need to take a look into it later... 

Without that the load/unload wont work...so maybe combine the desc_rsct_include.h and desc_include.h scripts with your .h files accordingly ? :)

I dont have any errors though...not sure which errors you mean.

lol no i just mean that i have added old files to the chernarus folder so thats why the whole modpack was a bit messed up ^^ but i already got friendly tagging working again... completly with everything else like building together... cause i made the plot pole the only item wich is saved by character id... everything else is still playerUID... and i've added the lightpole to the removables and u also get an light pole kit when u remove a light pole... but u can only remove those wich u have build before...  and some other nice features... next step will be adding some of the bungle pack code... to test if it works together... but pls wait for an release... its not 100% tested... i also wanna add more and edit some excisting features of the modpack to remove some possible exploits / glitches...