[Release] Epoch Modified & BaseBuilding 1.2 + Useful Plugins

exodon

hello, I installed the beta 2 version in Chernarus my server is vilayer, so everything works fine but no backup of construction in the database after restart server ... you know why ?

a screen of my database :

1375394811-sans-titre.png

i have a 30m plot installed and after the restart just all hold building system are here but all new building from your pack disappeared...

This is strange because I can normally put all going well, I think it's a problem with the struture of the database server vilayer ? a little help would be welcome,

thank you.

well... i can see u use the files with the sql table, those are old... u dont need it anymore... pls download 0.2.1 and nothing else ^^ older versions are bugged... no need for sql table update... and well... spawned objects are saved in the "objects_data" table... ;)

u can find the 0.2.1 version and a "How To" on www.play3.eu ;)

well... i can see u use the files with the sql table, those are old... u dont need it anymore... pls download 0.2.1 and nothing else ^^ older versions are bugged... no need for sql table update... and well... spawned objects are saved in the "objects_data" table... ;)

u can find the 0.2.1 version and a "How To" on www.play3.eu ;)

thx i try this ;)

did any one notice that the towing is not working?? ... which script is for towing?? 

Towing works fine for us. Only thing wrong we're trying to deal with is everything that we build from this mod disappears every time the server restarts.

did any one notice that the towing is not working?? ... which script is for towing?? 

towing is working but its only for few cars/trucks just go to RtR-BB-EX-ModPack-master\dayz_mission\R3F_ARTY_AND_LOG\R3F_LOG

open the config.sqf Replace This

[
	"V3S_Civ",
	"V3S_Open_TK_CIV_EP1",
	"V3S_Open_TK_EP1",
	"UralCivil",
	"UralCivil2",
	"Ural_UN_EP1",
	"Ural_TK_CIV_EP1",
	"Ural_CDF",
	"Kamaz",
	"MTVR_DES_EP1",
	"VIL_volvofl",
	"KamazRefuel_DZ",
	"MtvrRefuel_DES_EP1_DZ",
	"UralRefuel_TK_EP1_DZ",
	"V3S_Refuel_TK_GUE_EP1_DZ",
	"VIL_asistvan",
	"GAZ_Vodnik",
	"GAZ_Vodnik_MedEvac"
];

With this, to allow all cars to tow

[
	"V3S_Civ",
	"V3S_Open_TK_CIV_EP1",
	"V3S_Open_TK_EP1",
	"UralCivil",
	"UralCivil2",
	"Ural_UN_EP1",
	"Ural_TK_CIV_EP1",
	"Ural_CDF",
	"Kamaz",
	"MTVR_DES_EP1",
	"VIL_volvofl",
	"KamazRefuel_DZ",
	"MtvrRefuel_DES_EP1_DZ",
	"UralRefuel_TK_EP1_DZ",
	"VIL_asistvan",
	"GAZ_Vodnik",
	"GAZ_Vodnik_MedEvac",
	"VWGolf",
	"Lada1",
	"Lada2",
	"LadaLM",
	"Lada2_TK_CIV_EP1",
	"Skoda",
	"SkodaGreen",
	"SkodaRed",
	"SkodaBlue",
	"car_sedan",
	"car_hatchback",
	"policecar",
	"GLT_M300_LT",
	"GLT_M300_ST",
	"Volha_1_TK_CIV_EP1",
	"VolhaLimo_TK_CIV_EP1",
	"S1203_ambulance_EP1",
	"S1203_TK_CIV_EP1",
	"Ikarus",
	"Ikarus_TK_CIV_EP1",
	"tractor",
	"SUV_TK_CIV_EP1",
	"SUV_Green",
	"SUV_Yellow",
	"SUV_White",
	"SUV_Silver",
	"SUV_Red",
	"SUV_Pink",
	"SUV_Orange",
	"SUV_Charcoal",
	"SUV_Blue",
	"ArmoredSUV_PMC_DZ",
	"SUV_Camo",
	"HMMWV_Ambulance",
	"HMMWV_Ambulance_CZ_DES_EP1",
	"HMMWV_DES_EP1",
	"HMMWV_DZ",
	"HMMWV_M1035_DES_EP1",
	"HMMWV_M1151_M2_CZ_DES_EP1",
	"HMMWV_M998A2_SOV_DES_EP1",
	"LandRover_CZ_EP1",
	"LandRover_MG_TK_EP1",
	"LandRover_Special_CZ_EP1",
	"LandRover_TK_CIV_EP1",
	"M1030_US_DES_EP1",
	"UAZ_Unarmed_TK_EP1",
	"UAZ_Unarmed_TK_CIV_EP1",
	"UAZ_Unarmed_UN_EP1",
	"UAZ_MG_TK_EP1",
	"UAZ_INS",
	"UAZ_RU",
	"UAZ_CDF",
	"hilux1_civil_1_open",
	"hilux1_civil_2_covered",
	"hilux1_civil_3_open_EP1",
	"datsun1_civil_1_open",
	"datsun1_civil_2_covered",
	"datsun1_civil_3_open",
	"Pickup_PK_TK_GUE_EP1",
	"Pickup_PK_GUE",
	"Pickup_PK_INS",
	"Offroad_DSHKM_Gue",
	"VIL_alfa_civil",
	"VIL_alfa_civil1",
	"VIL_alfa_civil2",
	"VIL_berlingo",
	"VIL_bmw7_civil",
	"VIL_bmw7_civil1",
	"VIL_bmw7_civil2",
	"VIL_bmw7_civilvip",
	"VIL_citrone_civil",
	"VIL_citrone_civil1",
	"VIL_citrone_civil2",
	"VIL_citrone_civil3",
	"VIL_ducato_bus",
	"VIL_ducato_cargo",
	"VIL_ducato_cargo2",
	"VIL_fobia_civil",
	"VIL_fobia_civil1",
	"VIL_fobia_civil2",
	"VIL_fobia_civil3",
	"VIL_fobia_civil4",
	"VIL_fobia_civil5",
	"VIL_hilux1_civi2",
	"VIL_hilux1_civi3",
	"VIL_hilux1_civil",
	"VIL_hilux1_police",
	"VIL_karoca_civil",
	"VIL_karoca_civil_red",
	"VIL_kia_ceed",
	"VIL_kia_ceed2",
	"VIL_kia_ceed3",
	"VIL_kia_ceed4",
	"VIL_kia_ceeddwa",
	"VIL_kia_ceeddwa2",
	"VIL_kia_ceeddwa3",
	"VIL_kia_ceeddwa4",
	"VIL_kia_ceeddwa5",
	"VIL_kia_ceeddwa6",
	"VIL_lublin_freez",
	"VIL_mondeo_civil",
	"VIL_mondeo_civil1",
	"VIL_mondeo_civil3",
	"VIL_mondeo_civil4",
	"VIL_mondeo_civil5",
	"VIL_octavia_civil",
	"VIL_octavia_civil2",
	"VIL_octavia_civil3",
	"VIL_octavia_civil4",
	"VIL_panda_civil",
	"VIL_panda_civil1",
	"VIL_passat_civil",
	"VIL_passat_civil1",
	"VIL_passat_civil2",
	"VIL_passat_civil3",
	"VIL_passat_civil4",
	"VIL_passat_civil5",
	"VIL_smart_civil",
	"VIL_smart_civil1",
	"VIL_smart_civil2",
	"VIL_smart_civil3",
	"VIL_smart_civil4",
	"VIL_smart_civil5",
	"VIL_sprinter_cargo",
	"VIL_Star_S2000",
	"VIL_Star_S2000o",
	"VIL_transit_civ",
	"VIL_transit_truck",
	"VIL_vivaro_amb",
	"VIL_vivaro_civ",
	"VIL_volvofl",
	"VIL_vwt4_banksec",
	"VIL_vwt4_civ",
	"V3S_Civ",
	"V3S_Open_TK_CIV_EP1",
	"V3S_Open_TK_EP1",
	"UralCivil",
	"UralCivil2",
	"Ural_UN_EP1",
	"Ural_TK_CIV_EP1",
	"Ural_CDF",
	"Kamaz",
	"MTVR_DES_EP1",
	"VIL_volvofl",
	"KamazRefuel_DZ",
	"MtvrRefuel_DES_EP1_DZ",
	"UralRefuel_TK_EP1_DZ",
	"VIL_asistvan",
	"GAZ_Vodnik",
	"GAZ_Vodnik_MedEvac"
];

uhm.... that list is already in... IF NOT, u have OLD FILES....!!!

and when u would have taken a look to the website u would have realised that u need the deployable table again cause with the fixes i made to the panels and remove function, i also undone some code wich was made instead of the database... but for now cause i dont have much time at the moment please use the deployable until i released version 0.3

like i said often enough before: USE 0.2.1.... AND PLEASE USE THE TUTORIAL WICH IS HERE: http://www.play3.eu/v1/index.php/modpacks/epoch-bb-ex/bbexinstall   

and to stay up to date, pls read the news @ http://www.play3.eu/ or simply keep watching my github commits...

the only updates i will post here will be the short information in the original post with wich version it is and wich plugins it has... but how to use it and all other informations u will only get from the website..., and support will be only given from the website... there is no advertisings on the website so i dont want to make it commercial... i just want to have it all at one website... i dont want to go here... go there.... no... one mod pack... one website wich gives support... 

and again: Version 0.3 will have Chernarus, Takistan, and maybe Taviana support... it will be merged with bungles pack and will have some more plugins... 0.3 will be the last beta release... and it wont be release before 1.0.1.6 (a developers build is already released on the epoch github... [NO! not the mod pack... im talking about an "Epoch Developers Build!]) 

when u have a bugged version of this pack than your first step should be: re-download the modpack from here: http://www.play3.eu/v1/index.php/modpacks/epoch-bb-ex/bbexinstall

and also follow the instructions u can read on that page!!! all the bugs u describe are OLD and FIXED....

sorry for writing this post this huge but i think some of u not reading everything...

i double checked my github files... and they are up to date... the only thing i will do now is, deleting all files there and reuploading them... and please, TEST the files without editing them... when they work for you without your own plugins, then its not my fault... sorry but i'm a bit stressed at the moment(a lot to do in reallife......)

i would be glad to see u around at play3.eu and when u need support, just ask in the forums there... i dont have the time to always look here... theres also some other forums and with the new wbsite i created a place wich is only for this mod... there u get all new informations and some fast support....

The following quote is a good example for the bugs u all get:

Fixed it had an old copy of the files, you were right. Thanks for the help its good when a developer replies.

PLS DOUBLE CHECK IF U REALLY HAVE THE LATEST FILES!!! and even when u are sure u have, REDOWNLOAD to really get sure u have the working build of it.....

everything has been fixed with the latest version, including backup! everything works perfectly, thank you for this very accomplished model who deserves to be installed in all Epoch! for me it lacks the customization required additional pre old buildings, customization of the color of the window and especially a tutorial to put our personal choice of structure and we would have one of the best mod base building at the time. ..
thank you again for all that work ;) 

( I expect the 0.3 and Epoch 1.0.1.6 too with great interest )

I am getting this error when i try to connect to my server:

p3v3.png

Why it is asking map_eu mod oO ?  (even though i have it in my client files)

o.O weird.... anybody else with this message? at the moment i dont know whats wrong there.... i need to checkout something... but yet i have no time to look into this... please be patient and in about 2 hours i think i have time to look into this issue....

Can you please add the .sql file in your release ? After i failed to install your mod, i manually added Base Building but i think i am missing something in the database....I dont see a table to hold new buildings...

All i got are:

character_data
deployable
object_data
player_data
player_login
server_traders
traders_data
trader_items
trader_tids

and object_data doesnt hold any of my base buildings....the actually disappear after a few seconds of construction.
Your mod looks like is my best choice but for some reason i just cant install it :/

EDIT:

I installed epoch on a 2nd pc, then put your files (and run the sql queries) and its the same error map_eu. I even put the map_eu.pbo in my addons folder...but still same thing.

You added something maybe ?

Hey :)

I've been following this lots, and it looks like your pack is really taking off :D

So, do you have most of Bungles stuff merged in the latest files? Quick question...

I know you say you won't be adding admin tools, but I wonder, would any of the changes you made effect admin tools working if I wanted to install it manually? (I remember you saying you edited base building a lot, so I'm wondering if you changed much in the selfactions file(s), and if admin tools from bungles pack would work still?)

Cheers Exodon :D

Congrats on the pack becoming so popular :D

o.O weird.... anybody else with this message? at the moment i dont know whats wrong there.... i need to checkout something... but yet i have no time to look into this... please be patient and in about 2 hours i think i have time to look into this issue....

well i can add the admin tools... and they would also work... but... well... every "admin script" wich is in the pbo can be executed by all players (when they know how... ^^) so i dont like these admin tools... xD but when u all want it i can add it...

and well yet i havent merged any of bungles mod... i try to do it with my 0.3 release as soon as epoch 1.01.6 has been released...  ;)

Can you please add the .sql file in your release ? After i failed to install your mod, i manually added Base Building but i think i am missing something in the database....I dont see a table to hold new buildings...

All i got are:

character_data

deployable

object_data

player_data

player_login

server_traders

traders_data

trader_items

trader_tids

and object_data doesnt hold any of my base buildings....the actually disappear after a few seconds of construction.

Your mod looks like is my best choice but for some reason i just cant install it :/

EDIT:

I installed epoch on a 2nd pc, then put your files (and run the sql queries) and its the same error map_eu. I even put the map_eu.pbo in my addons folder...but still same thing.

You added something maybe ?

no i have removed some code in the chernarus pack wich i had to remove on my takistan pack so i thought they arent needed in chernarus too i try to figure out whats wrong there... i'll post it here when i got it fixed... 

i need to do some tests...

your database tables look good... 

btw... do u start your server with this: "-mod=@DayZ_Epoch;@DayZ_Epoch_Server;" or do u simply click on the arma2oaserver.exe ??? 

***Update: files working for me... no problems... and i used those from github... i bet u dont have the mod tag in your server startup... ^^

Cool :)

I know what ya mean re: admin tools, but I like to have it, even if leave it commented out in the init.sqf, and un-comment on a reboot when I suspect a hacker ;) I'll look into that exploit though, and see if I can figure out a way to patch it :D

Re: Bungles stuff, I currently use them, but really want base building...

Hmmm I might set-up a new private server on my office LAN (it has a decent fibre connection!), then merge Bungles bits & pieces in (probably not everything, just the bits I like!), and see how it goes - should be okay, I've modded servers a fair bit in the past :D If it works okay, I'd be happy to fire your a zip file of it (fine if you don't want it, just happy to do that if it would help!).

Anyway, cheers for the answers :D I'll get cracking with this after my holiday next week (guna get DayZ withdrawal symptoms I think!).

well i can add the admin tools... and they would also work... but... well... every "admin script" wich is in the pbo can be executed by all players (when they know how... ^^) so i dont like these admin tools... xD but when u all want it i can add it...

and well yet i havent merged any of bungles mod... i try to do it with my 0.3 release as soon as epoch 1.01.6 has been released...  ;)

This is my startup.bat:

@echo off
start "arma2" /min "Expansion\beta\arma2oaserver.exe" -port=2302 "-config=instance_11_Chernarus\config.cfg" "-cfg=instance_11_Chernarus\basic.cfg" "-profiles=instance_11_Chernarus" -name=instance_11_Chernarus "-mod=@DayZ_Epoch;@DayZ_Epoch_Server;"

All i did was this:

Downloaded epoch from the main site...

I use JSGME to load mods (simpler to have many maps running under 1 install without any hasle...check it out...you just add your stuff in the MODS folder...i used it on my dev pc), so i made a folder there and added the files from the epoch files.

mkt2.png

Then i got your latest master file, and replaced all the necessary files...Run the server and bam,,,i get that error msg when i connect.

ps: ignore the extra keys in the Keys folder....i was just playing around after i got that error msg.

-Thanks

EDIT: Dudeeeeeeeee......in your rar file you got a folder called BattleEye...... Its BattlEye  <---- no extra e   T_T..... thats why it was not working T_T.....4h i've been trying to make this work T_T. I think i am going to cry.

because of battleye it was showing this error? weird.... and well the folder only contains the filters... not the dll and config... so it was just a folder wer i placed the filters... in my tutorial i also say "copy the filters" not copy the folder ^^ but i fixed the folder name... thx for the info... but i think it was not the filters... cause when u installed epoch before u should have its filters and it should have kicked u... not a message that some data is missing... did u placed the epoch folder in your servers folder now and it worked? i dont believe it was the filters... cause without the filter it wouldnt restrict anything... so it would have been unsecure... but not error messages like u had... those just from mods wich are not running... i think u just forgot to run the epoch mod... cause in the bat file u dont call the mod from the "mods" folder... u call it from withing the server folder...  where is the "@Dayz_Epoch" folder`? i dont see one... there is the mod_eu inside... but u dont have this folder... dont say it was my fault when u simply forgot to put the epoch folder to your server... dont lie yourself man... both folders should be there...

The problem is that i am running BEC and it needed that folder. Once i renamed Battleye with the proper name....bam! everything worked fine :)

When you enable the mod you want in JSGME then it copies the server files in the root folder of arma...thats why i said it does all the work for you, so you dont have to do it all the time. Its very good if you have (like me) an origins, a chernarus and an epoch server on your dev pc :)

My file structure is : MODS\EPOCH\@DayZ_Epoch_Server\addons\dayz_server    (server files)

MODS\EPOCH\instance_11_Chernarus\BattleEye                    (Battleye files)

MODS\EPOCH\MPMissions\DayZ_Epoch_11.Chernarus          (mission files)

I hit enable on JSGME and copies everything after \epoch in root. Thats why you see those values in my .bat file. Its kinda a failsafe...cause if i havent enabled the mod in JSGME then the server wont run.

My full .bat file is (also my scheduler restarter in BEC) :

@echo off
echo Stopping game server...
taskkill /F /IM arma2oaserver.exe
ping 127.0.0.1 -n 1 >NUL
echo.
echo.
echo.
echo Stopping BEC...
taskkill /F /IM Bec.exe
ping 127.0.0.1 -n 2 >NUL
echo.
echo.
echo Starting BEC...
cd /D "C:\Program Files (x86)\ArmA 2\BEC"
start Bec.exe -f config.cfg
ping 127.0.0.1 -n 5 >NUL
echo.
echo.
echo Updating Epoch banlist...
cd /D "C:\Program Files (x86)\ArmA 2"
perl update_bans.pl --save "C:\Program Files (x86)\ArmA 2\instance_11_Chernarus\BattlEye\bans.txt" --cbl --dwarden --mybans "C:\Program Files (x86)\ArmA 2\instance_11_Chernarus\BattlEye\mybanz.txt" --verbose
ping 127.0.0.1 -n 2 >NUL
echo.
echo.
echo.
echo Creating a backup of your database...
FOR /F "tokens=1-4 DELIMS=/ " %%F IN ('date /T') DO (set v_date=%%F%%G%%H) 
FOR /F "tokens=1-4 DELIMS=: " %%F IN ('time /T') DO (set v_time=%%F%%G%%H) 
set fname=database_backup_%v_date%_%v_time%.sql 
echo %v_time% 
echo %fname% 
cd /D "C:\wamp\bin\mysql\mysql5.6.12\bin"
mysqldump -u myuser -p dayz_epoch --password=mypass --result-file="C:\Arma2\Epoch\%fname%"
ping 127.0.0.1 -n 5 >NUL
echo.
echo.
echo.
echo Starting server...
cd /D "C:\Program Files (x86)\ArmA 2"
start Expansion\beta\arma2oaserver.exe -port=2302 -beta=Expansion\beta;Expansion\beta\Expansion -nosplash -cpuCount=6 -name=instance_11_Chernarus -profiles=instance_11_Chernarus -cfg=instance_11_Chernarus\basic.cfg -config=instance_11_Chernarus\config.cfg -mod=expansion;expansion\beta;expansion\beta\expansion;@DayZ_Epoch;@DayZ_Epoch_Server;@instance_11_Chernarus
ping 127.0.0.1 -n 5 >NUL
echo.
echo.
echo.
echo Leaving the launcher...
ping 127.0.0.1 -n 5 >NUL
echo.
echo.
echo.
exit

as you can see i am running the mod :) 

Maybe you can try rename Battleye to BattleEye and see what happens (but with BEC)...It will just add the bec .dll inside and give you this error.

Nonetheless a great realease :) and thanks for making it. I know how pain in the azz this must have been to put together.

Downloaded the ZIP File. Extracted it. Reset my DayZ.st server to be completely default.

Uploaded the BE Files.

Imported both SQL files into DB.

Added mission and server PBO.

Restarted server.

ISSUE: All vehicles are gone. They are listed in the DB, however in game do not exist. I've tried deleting the entire vehicle table and respawning vehicles, however this still doesn't work. any idea whats up?

ALL Other features seem to work just fine and i see no errors on login. (obviously can't test tow)

Yes i did.

did you change the instance in the init file to your bliss databse number?

im keen on having admin tools in but commented out on default, going to try this pack soon.. but before i do is the next patch almost here? cheers