UK Map changes:)

TuBz

Time to hit the editor... not nearly enough stuff flooded :) flooded shops barracks... time to make a UK version of cherno:)

ok laff over.. but has anyone actually got a map ready to edit of the south east of the uk... I fancy a project but the starter maps a small problem..I don't have one...anyone?

Lol. If you did the south of the UK then like you say it will just be the odd island here and there :)

Would be cool though. When I first heard of sauerland and how it's based on Germany it got me thinking about doing one of England.... but the i read he been working on it for over a year already and got put off by the fact arma 2 is getting old and replaced by arma 3 etc

another option would be to have the terrain go down like its going under ground and cover it with rocks, at the end of the tunnel have water as if the tunnel has been breached and flooded.

Not sure how to give an example so hope you get what i mean lol

I got ya... mind you who needs breaches.. could just be full of flood water from kent lol..anyone want to start us off with a blank map .. off later in the week so may actually have to teach myself the basics of terforming:)

Edit anyone seen a good youtube guide to starting from scratch?

I've always wanted to do something like this so i wish you luck TuBz :)

Looking at the BIS forums you make ArmA 3 maps in a very similer way to ArmA 2, maybe we'll see an A3 map from you, right now it's need cause Stratis and Altis suck

Have a read of This, hopefully get you started or point you in the right direction.

I was only going to start on a2 as an easier options.. then maybe move to a3 after.. I know my skillz level.. so this will never happen:)...I'm hopeless.ok at fixing odd things and noticing oddities.. but a project like this..the real dayz zombie apoc will be here before i have any real contents..come on someone with some skills and a little boredum.. fancy getting the blank map up and running for us to all have a go at....maybe i shoud sponsor a S.E. England map making competition.. 1 rule... We get to keep /use the maps sent in:)

LOL...

Think I will leave it to others.. even just getting all the BE tools installed right is nightmarish...I'll stick to admin and testing duties much simpler:)

Feel free to take on the southern UK Idea anyone:)

I actually just noticed the bit I'd like to do is not dissimilar to chernarus.. I wonder if I could just stretch and manipulate that a little:)