1.0.4.2 and infistar PublicVariable Restriction #0

m1 tanker

Question

First post, new to being a server admin and looking for help.

I had infistar running just fine on my epoch server hosted by hfbservers with verison 1.0.4.

Tonight I upgraded to 1.0.4.2 and installed infistar and the updated BE filters from the master Epoch update.  Since then, every time i login I get kicked for public variable restriction #0.  When I remove infistar, it logs right in without issue.  I had a non admin login in to test and he could play just fine.  I've even tried multiple PCs.

Anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks,

Chris

9 answers to this question

actually lately I have been having all my players getting kicked for
05:57:05 - Player #0 MCGRAZ3R. (guid) has been kicked by BattlEye: SetPos Count Restriction

it's not every time someone joins or like it's not consistent or anything, its just very random and out of no where, and most of the time it is in the beginning when players join the server.

I emailed infiSTAR and got the new filters just to make sure but it was still happening so just wondering if anyone else is having this.

im trying to run and overpoch server, and get confused with the be-filters. because there two now, epoch and overwatch.
how shell i implement them. right now the new epoch-be-filters are  inside the main be-folder.

but as soon as im spawning in and the name/noname-option comes up the screen gets gray.
thats been the same moment i got banned the first time i logged in onto the server after implementing the new infistar.
im using dzai (could be causing the issue?)
they provide pbo-prefixes too, tryed them too. did work until the gray-screen, which i think is caused by  the be-filters or infistar itself.

if i use the overwatch be filters i get the public var. restriction kick.

epoch 1.0.4.2
overwatch 0.2.5
infistar AHAT331C