1.0.4.1 server is randomly rebooting

Codemanx

Question

Hello Guys, I am having this very random server reboot issue. Has anyone else been having troubles like this? I am running a few scripts and the latest WZAI. However, I am not sure what it is.

I am trying to get the log file with the server crashes or reboots but I cannot seem to get it in time..

Please help!

Codemanx

22 answers to this question

actually its a epoch bug running on 90% of host servers vilayer is in crisis mode even dedis are having the problem.

the real question is why did they change to hive dll with the ammount of problems people are having with database issues that is where the actual problem lies

what real motive did they have cause now they have hosting companies in the palm of their hands with this change hope fully they will be forced to change back to how it was because all ic is a complete

s$#T storm.

I will try swapping back to the 1.3.1 instaactions and if that does not help i will run it free of it too.... Being able to teleport etc is quite important for admining... But ye big thx for this community i would never had thought of changing something in the instaactions :D THX!!!! ;)

It's your instaactions.sqf for those on DayZ.ST

Go to your Server_monitor and comment out the line calling instaactions.sqf.

Boom no more restarts.

You lose the ability to teleport or edit inventories on the fly, but that is better than restarting every few minutes.

You Sir deserve more likes... I just spent 48h trying to solve this crashing issue..

Thank you!!! Working!!!