100 oz increments only?

Eegore

Regarding the briefcase and buying things with it:

Does the vendor only sell in full 100z increments if we go over 12x 10 oz bars?

For instance tank traps are 20 oz gold each and I cant use a briefcase to buy them even if I only have Two 10 oz bars in it. 

So for buying more expensive items like a Decorated Lada  it must be 100oz, 200oz, 300oz etc?

Can a vendor sell for say 130 oz?

Those prices seem way too high, Briefcases should be used for items costing 200oz or higher. You can simply remove the 2 bars needed to make your 20oz transaction.

Well gold has gotten super easy to come by on this server so inflation has taken effect. 

The question is if the Admin wants to sell a vehicle for more that 12x 10oz gold, must he make those sales in 100oz increments? 

400oz for a car, 1200oz for a heli etc.  Or if I have 2 briefcases and 3 10oz bars, can I buy something for the 230oz?  I assume I cant just pay with 3 full briefcases. 

Yeah I think the sell prices were increased because it was too late to lower the buy prices only. 

I've played about a month and have 8 or 9 safes full of 200 10oz bars and I am not the only one.  Almost everything on the vendors has been bought out so its bound to stagnate and collapse but there's a few cars left that could be used as a money sink. 

The problem is some of the helis are in the 1200+ range so I didn't think there was a way to buy them.