Mission vehicles not selling

SN1P3R

Question

For some reason when trying to sell a mission vehicle only it wont sell. It gives the option to sell and begins the trade and movements then it says Failed, you must get into the drivers seat first.

Hive vehicles, found vehicles all work properly and even if i use admin tools and spawn the exact same mission car in then sell it works - just the actual mission cars wont sell.

Any help please.

7 answers to this question

Search is your friend :) Read

It explains why and how to fix, unless you're called BetterDeadThanZed cause the penny is yet to drop.

"The penny is yet to drop" is just an obscure phrase.

It would really help if you didn't try to flame another member and try to explain your side instead of having cen post a reply that only adds to the fire...

Or, for that matter, at least add some of your understanding of the topic in a neat post that will address both the issue and any misconceptions.

I wasn't flaming :p I helped by pointing SN1PER to the answer he needed, i used my 'obscure phrase' incase he read BetterDeadThanZeds post and thought it didn't work, when it does.

Definitions for 'The penny dropped'

When the penny drops, someone belatedly understands something that everyone else has long since understood.

I thought that was a perfect description and polite :)

Thanks for the help - We are testing it soon. Do the mission vehicles still dissapear after restart?

I've no idea as i use the WAI mission script, they work perfect and save vehicles.

EMS and other missions are not designed for saving vehicles, Fuchs said he doesn't want them saving which is why there's a workaroud.

I wasn't flaming :P I helped by pointing SN1PER to the answer he needed, i used my 'obscure phrase' incase he read BetterDeadThanZeds post and thought it didn't work, when it does.

I thought that was a perfect description and polite :)

Ah, I was under an impression that "the penny has not dropped" meant that there is still a lack of understanding with the involved individuals.

Thank you for the clarification.