Custom loadout

BetterDeadThanZed

Question

I've set up a custom loadout that is created by loading an sqf file from my init.sqf. The custom loadout sqf file looks like this. The admin loadout I created was just to test to be sure it was working. When I die, I spawn with everything in that list:

//Default Loadout

DefaultMagazines = ["ItemBandage","ItemMorphine","ItemPainkiller","FoodCanBakedBeans","ItemWaterbottle","ItemAntibiotic","15Rnd_W1866_Slug","ItemGoldBar10oz"];
DefaultWeapons = ["Winchester1866","ItemHatchet_DZE"];
DefaultBackpack = "DZ_Patrol_Pack_EP1";
DefaultBackpackWeapon = "";

//Admin Loadout
if ((getPlayerUID player) in ["4358144"]) then {  //Admins: BetterDeadThanZed
DefaultMagazines = ["ItemBandage","ItemMorphine","ItemPainkiller","FoodCanBakedBeans","ItemWaterbottle","ItemAntibiotic","15Rnd_W1866_Slug","ItemGoldBar10oz"];
DefaultWeapons = ["Winchester1866","ItemHatchet_DZE"];
DefaultBackpack = "DZ_ALICE_Pack_EP1";
};

Now I want to get into more complicated loadouts, including primary weapon, secondary weapon, ammo for both and toolbelt items. Can anyone advise the correct format for this? I believe I need to put both the primary and secondary weapons in the "DefaultWeapons" section, along with the toolbelt items? Is this correct?

4 answers to this question

Here is my loadout script, I execvm it from the init.sqf though. 

//Default Loadout - Obviously default
DefaultMagazines = ["ItemPainkiller","ItemAntibiotic","ItemMorphine","ItemHeatPack","ItemBandage","ItemBandage","7Rnd_45ACP_1911","7Rnd_45ACP_1911"];
DefaultWeapons = ["ItemFlashlight","ItemCompass","ItemMatchbox_DZE","ItemHatchet_DZE","ItemMap","Colt1911","ItemToolbox"];
DefaultBackpack = "DZ_Patrol_Pack_EP1";

//Admin Loadout Not - In - Use
if ((getPlayerUID player) in ["0"]) then {  
DefaultMagazines = ["ItemBandage","ItemBandage","ItemBandage","ItemBandage","17Rnd_9x19_glock17","17Rnd_9x19_glock17","ItemMorphine","ItemPainkiller","ItemBloodbag","ItemWaterbottleBoiled","ItemWaterbottleBoiled","FoodSteakCooked","20Rnd_B_AA12_74Slug","20Rnd_B_AA12_Pellets","20Rnd_B_AA12_Pellets","ItemGoldBar10oz"];
DefaultWeapons = ["glock17_EP1","AA12_PMC","Binocular_Vector","NVGoggles","ItemMap","ItemCompass","ItemGPS","ItemWatch","ItemKnife","Itemtoolbox","ItemCrowbar","Itemetool","ItemHatchet"];
DefaultBackpack = "DZ_LargeGunBag_EP1";
};

That is correct yes. 
Ammo, bandages and that of its like in DefaultMagazines
Weapons (primary and secondary), toolboxes and binoculars etc in Default Weapons

This is Admin's Loadout. //Me

if ((getPlayerUID player) in ["###########"]) then {  

DefaultMagazines = ["ItemBandage","ItemBandage","ItemBandage","ItemBandage","17Rnd_9x19_glock17","17Rnd_9x19_glock17","17Rnd_9x19_glock17","17Rnd_9x19_glock17","ItemAntibiotic","ItemMorphine","ItemPainkiller","ItemBloodbag","ItemWaterbottleBoiled","ItemWaterbottleBoiled","FoodSteakCooked","FoodSteakCooked","20Rnd_762x51_B_SCAR","20Rnd_762x51_B_SCAR","20Rnd_762x51_B_SCAR","20Rnd_762x51_B_SCAR","Skin_Sniper1_DZ"];
DefaultWeapons = ["glock17_EP1","SCAR_H_STD_EGLM_Spect","Binocular_Vector","NVGoggles","ItemMap","ItemMatchbox","Itemtoolbox","ItemCompass","ItemGPS","ItemWatch","ItemKnife","ItemCrowbar","Itemetool","ItemHatchet"];
DefaultBackpack = "DZ_LargeGunBag_EP1";
DefaultBackpackWeapon = "M110_NVG_EP1";
};

I also have another system of loadout allocations that can include backpack items as well but is not as robust volume wise as this method.    server_playerLogin.sqf