Server hosts

Shadowking74

I currently have a server through Dayz.st and am getting tired of them taking their sweet time with releasing patches and then not replying to emails/tweets.

Have yet to get my server updated tothe new 1.0.4 patch because of them not releasing it

What hosts are reliable in the way of stability(with Epoch) and with being updated quickly while still having easy enough setup

I was looking at Survival Servers which uses a simular setup as Dayz.st but not sure how their servers run and how fast they release patches

Any suggestions would be great as if Dayz,st does not get their butts in gear I will be taking money elsewhere

The best thing u can do is to get a dedicated server. GSP's tend to take years when it comes to patch their server files.

Keep in mind its a bit expensive, but its worth the money.

But if you want to stick to gameservers, take a look at vilayer or HFB Servers.

Do not go with Survivalservers, because they add a leaked version of infistars antihack on their gameservers that has about 5 backdoors that can be accessed by anyone.

Dedicated for the win, full control for yourself on everything (except maybe power breakdown at the company you are renting the server :P) but that can also happen with GSP's.

Either that, or try Vilayer. I have had good experiences with them (good support, patch has always been released within a day from releasing on epoch website) easy to use panel, and except for the .dll files & executables all the file access you need through FTP/online panel/remote mysql access.

I've went with HFBServers on a dedicated box and it's been good since April 2013.  No complaints and their technical help has been responsive with me.

I've been able to host 3 dayz, teamspeak and a minecraft server with no issues but then again my servers are not high population.  I've had all three dayz servers running in the teens with players and no issues.