WAI / EMS

Fuchs

WAI and EMS  

176 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see EMS Missions on WAI ,should we move there? What do you think?

Haha lol.

No EMS will not be shut down in any way !

Torndeco moved from arma2/dayz to arma3 .thats what im also looking forward to.

Dzai integration will be the next goal for 0.5 .

We also know about the bugs with 0.2.6 so i think the best thing for now is watch over wai with ported ems missions !

After integrating most of all missions from ems to wai .

I will also start over with help from will and firefly to make ems better!

Cheers fuchs

Haha lol.

No EMS will not be shut down in any way !

Torndeco moved from arma2/dayz to arma3 .thats what im also looking forward to.

Dzai integration will be the next goal for 0.5 .

We also know about the bugs with 0.2.6 so i think the best thing for now is watch over wai with ported ems missions !

After integrating most of all missions from ems to wai .

I will also start over with help from will and firefly to make ems better!

Cheers fuchs

Well then, you are really creating confusion. You stated that there were too many mission systems and implied you were combining resources with WAI, porting your missions over. 

Wait a second...isn't anyone going to comment on Fuchs video with that insane gun...hacker/noob gun?   You are killing me Fuchs bro...LMAO  :-)

At first I was thinking...damn them AI are stupid letting him get that close to them and the loot.   Wasn't impressed, but that gun....nutz. :-)

TBH all that video showed was how an 'antihack' can be abused. When I pressed play I really expected to see a proper demo, it was like watching a hacker show off his latest toy. Sorry but I was really disappointed.

Am I insane or would Orwell turn in his grave at the use of the term 'antihack'?

We have combined resources and he has ported the missions over. I am not sure what the issue is.

That phrase is what is confusing, and I'm sure many people would agree. When you say you "combined resources", to me means that you guys are combining two projects into one, meaning one of them will no longer exist. Why combine resources but develop separately? Isn't the purpose to make ONE good mission system, instead of two different systems? It looks like what Fuchs is doing is just porting his missions over to WAI.

I think the main issue is that the poll contains 3 questions:

Would you like to see EMS Missions on WAI ,should we move there? What do you think?

Would you like to see EMS Missions on WAI

should we move there?

What do you think?

I'm with BetterDeadThanZed. It sounded to me like you guys are joining forces to make ONE mission system. I'll bet most of the people who voted "Yes" wanted this to happen, including myself, so you may want to take the poll results with a grain of salt, as it were.

Depending on what goals the two of you have, teaming up would be a benefit - not only to your project, but to the community as well.

I like EMS better than WAI tho I use both. I use WAI to setup my "static" missions since the AI won't respawn. I like EMS better because it uses DZAI. WAI AI walk like they are tied to one another with a rope, looks really unatural. I would like to see them remain separate from one another.

Pardon my ignorance but I don't understand why there are so many different mission systems when Epoch has a built in mission system that works fantastic. Using the Epoch system people could still run multiple missions, each mission developer could create their own folder to store their missions so we could have multiple script developers all developing for the same system. If we had everyone working from the same system there would be a ton more content and it would work a lot better. 

I don't get it.

• 2 weeks later...

I think the main issue is that the poll contains 3 questions:

I'm with BetterDeadThanZed. It sounded to me like you guys are joining forces to make ONE mission system. I'll bet most of the people who voted "Yes" wanted this to happen, including myself, so you may want to take the poll results with a grain of salt, as it were.

Depending on what goals the two of you have, teaming up would be a benefit - not only to your project, but to the community as well.

yup this all the way, it would be nice to have everything at one spot.

im a server nuub and to get the server where it is now took me a long time because everything is running tru each other 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Any update on this project would love to see a all in one solution for roaming AI patrols and a mission system in one package.. :)

I think the AI that patrols the server overall should be separate from the mission AI. That way it's easier to customize either or. Having it all in one system creates limitations in individual customization without heavy coding. Either way I think this is a dead topic.

• 5 weeks later...