Briefcase for a Heli

BadisScarlet

Question

Hi, first of all sry for my bad English, im from Germany:)

On my Server i can buy at the Hero Trader a UH1Y for 2 Briefcase. It even Works if they are empty.

But when i sell the same Heli i get one Briefcase with 10x 10oz Gold? A full one^^

my problem is, is it a Bug?

In my opinion the Full Case you get is a little much,

because there are so much Helis on the Map.

You search 3-4 in 1 Hour max (if you have allready a Heli) and get 40x 10oz Gold.

Thats tooooo much.

Same with the UH60 and some others like the SUV Armored.

Just wanna know if it is a bug, or if this is intended.

7 answers to this question

I'd say it's more of a server config issue mate.

I'd recommend changing your dynamicvehicles.sqf mate remove  the expensive vehicles like choppers and heavy armoured vehicles.  This will stop the expensive vehicles spawning regularly after every restart.On our server all I have spawning dynamically are all the standard civilian cars/trucks and limited armoured vehicles. 

Also try having some of them spawn damaged so your players have to do a bit of work to get them in a  sellable condition. 

Failing that you could simply adjust the sell value of the vehicles and lower it.

i dont see how changing anything in the dynamicvehicles.sqf file will change that he is able to buy a chopper for 2 empty brief cases and then sell it for 1 full brief case

Didnt read the first bit properly. I thought he just meant he was able to get gold quickly from selling choppers by just scouring the map for them then selling them.