DayZpriv diead, DayZ.ST help?

FragZ

Question

Ok so on January the 22th, DayZPriv closed their hosting for DayZ without notifying anyone of us.

So we quite much lost alot of stuff (scripts etc) but I still have the pbo of my old server.

I would appreciate some help on installing the scripts back in and actually, be able to pay if really needed.

I wish a good man could help me out...  Buying DayZ.ST and blurgaming antihack atm.

Cheers

5 answers to this question

What's wrong with blurgaming if i may ask?

They maybe release their update 1-2 days later but their support is quick and good in my opinion and you have extanded tools which are quite usefull.

And i noticed that blurgaming is deleting infiSTAR his playerID in the anti-hack as people were saying that you need to delete a line with his playerid but in blurgaming it isn't there.

That's because you run a server that doesn't go above 20 players ;) when I had mine it was 40-50 players and after 35-40 it would die due to them over renting their boxes. Pay for a 50 man server but n reality get a 35 man server.

Compared to a server that does not go above 0 players, I like the way your Admins have changed the names of your servers as well. I would never ever join a server that is run like this:

0wH1pqx.png