Some general feedback and suggestions

Cypher

So I only recently joined this forum but I hope that doesn't disuade anyone from reading, and discussing (please, I love discussion), the following stuff I put forth. And excuse what might come out a bit scatterbrained, I am a bit tired.

I love it, DayZ Epoch that is. You guys have done some marvelous work and I am glad to see how this community (the overall  DayZ modding community) has grown. I was a part of it at one point and got smacked for it as this was before the official DayZ team backed off of modding DayZ. That is not what is important here. What is important is that you guys have done great things and I only wish the best for the future growth of Epoch. So keep doing what you are doing.

Suggestions:

1)Please bring in two parts of DayZ 1.7.7: Quivers and Combining Magazines. I shouldn't really have to explain why these are some awesome additions that improve gameplay.

2)Please bring someone onto the team to work solely on the wiki. Right now there is a lot of stuff missing from the wiki, stuff that can only be found here that should be on the wiki (Sizes of storage buildings as an example).

2A)Add to the wiki a complete listing of all vehicles..with pictures (please).

2B)Add to the wiki the STANDARD pricing of traders. It would be great to have a quick reference to which traders will buy/sell what, along with what they will buy/sell it for.

2C)Please get an official tutorial video on base building. Its a big part of Epoch and a lil scary when you first come in. Finding reliable videos on how to do it is not the easiest. An official one would be best.

3)Currently the Mk17 SD sniper rifle has no ammo. Either tweak it so it can use DMR, or bring its proper ammo in. Id prefer the second as itd be more realistic.

4)Id love to see vehicle customization. Yes I am aware that there another mod out there that already has this, and thats nice for them, but seriously, Epoch needs this.

I will probably add to this later.

One other thing on the wiki...

Discussion ability.

It seems to be disabled currently.

I completely understand why the wiki is not set up to allow random folks to sign up and instantly edit the pages, however, allowing them to sign up and post stuff in the discussion page attached to every actual page is something I don't understand.

If someone like bungle helps with the content, while great, is a half-measure. They really should allow users to post in the discussion pages. That would greatly reduce the workload as many times people will post the pictures and info and thus the wiki moderators will only need to put it all on the page itself.