Trader selling of Base Defense Guns

Gooober

Question

Trying to sell

M2StaticMG_US_EP1 and BAF_GPMG_Minitripod_W  at vehicle traders.

I can get the vehicle/guns to spawn after purchase, unlock and disassemble, but the players(including admin) can not pickup the bags.   Just curious if anyone has traveled this road before and figured out the problem ??

Thanks for your time.........

7 answers to this question

i sell the mgnest on my server, to move it it has to be towed, and when untowed it snaps to the ground (cant place it on top of base buildings.) also my tow script only allows the person wiht the key to tow it (this is the only vehicle that follows the logic)

there are draw backs

• Due to me towing edits, only the key owner can move it
  • its locked after restart, annoying if there is am emergency
  • you cannot sell it back in 1.0.3.1 because there is no driver's seat in the nest.
  • I need to find a better way  to manage it.

Well last patch, I was able to spawn them for players (2 briefcases of gold) for base defense.

They were able to   Unlock, Disassemble, pickup bags, and reassemble were they wished.  I added them to trader but the Buy button wouldn't highlight.

This patch players are able to Unlock, Disassemble, [bags can not be picked up]....... Make a zipper sound if clicked on....      Trader now sells and spawns them......but can't pickup bags...........

Goober, I have been trying to do the same as well for now. Add to traders, spawn the bags, etc. Never do I find any options to use them. It is driving me insane to be honest! :D

I will try looking into it more, maybe look a bit in the config.bin for the actions.

Let me know where you get!

Look at 30 minutes and beyond, these guys got it working.