Vehicles disappearing or not appearing at all when buying from Trader

legato

Question

We just got 1.0.1.4 on our Dayz.st server, and have used the Chernaurus Custom Pack by Bungle.  We had a few kinks to work out, but now we just have the one issue left.  When you go to buy a vehicle from a trader, it will simply not appear on the pad like it should.  It is in the database and at the correct coordinates, but it's not there.

Please help!

Edit:  The bought vehicles appear after a server restart.  Obviously less than ideal.

12 answers to this question

We host ours on a 3.8Ghz Xeon / 32GB Ram / SSD with 100mb up/down

No problems here and we run a heavily modded server.

Dedicated is the way to go if you're serious about hosting regardless. Alot of GSPs run them off virtual machines/boxes to make more money out of you, Vilayer for example when we were with them a few months ago were hosting it in Luxembough but their mysql server was in the USA which really isnt ideal at all.

we tried a number of GSPs before going dedicated and you cant beat the performance of a dedicated machine especially as Epoch really needs it.

ToejaM

Thanks man.  Yeah i have a dual xeon 3.8 as well. I would need more ram cause i only have 8GB currently.  Do you have any good write ups on doing it and will the server still be listed in dayz commander if i do this?  Oh and what base OS are you running? i could do either windows 7 or Server 2008 R2 .

Thanks

Hey ToejaM - that's a pretty cool spec! Can I ask, what dedi server provider do you use?

We host ours on a 3.8Ghz Xeon / 32GB Ram / SSD with 100mb up/down

No problems here and we run a heavily modded server.

Dedicated is the way to go if you're serious about hosting regardless. Alot of GSPs run them off virtual machines/boxes to make more money out of you, Vilayer for example when we were with them a few months ago were hosting it in Luxembough but their mysql server was in the USA which really isnt ideal at all.

we tried a number of GSPs before going dedicated and you cant beat the performance of a dedicated machine especially as Epoch really needs it.

I had this issue for a short while also but it corrected itself.

Others needed to add a variable in the missions init.sqf

DZE_TRADER_SPAWNMODE =  false;

If that doesn't work try with the value = true;

If that doesn't work.. not sure. 

Where exsactly do i have to put that line? i'm having the same problems

DZE_TRADER_SPAWNMODE =  false;

Makes bought vehicles appear on the trader spawn point.

DZE_TRADER_SPAWNMODE =  true;

Makes bought vehicles parachute down to the ground from about 30ft up.

If you think that will fix your issue with bought vehicles not showing up, put it in your init.sqf with your other "DZE" variables.