Crafting - PartWoodLumber

Bungle

Hi Guys,

Can you please tell me how to craft/create Lumber?

I have searched all over Cherno for these "Workshops" currently: "Wooden_shed_DZ or WoodShack_DZ

Needs Nearby: workshop

Required Tools: ItemToolbox, ItemKnife

• PartWoodPile x 2

I have tried with these parts at all buildings I could find that looked like your Wooden_Shed and WoodShack and cannot create said Lumber. 

It seems you need these parts to create a "Workshop"

Required Tools = ItemToolbox

• PartWoodPlywood x 4
  • PartWoodLumber x 4

Is it a good old case of the Chicken and the Egg?  Or is there an actual place you can create lumber to in turn create more Workshops?

Cheers,

Bungle

Cheers Awol.

You guys are doing a wonderful job. Keep up the good work.

Not much of a coder but have done a lot of work with the in-game 3D Editor if you need any help with the map and always up for testing stuff if you need more bodies.

OK now that 1.0.1 is out I up the question. I didn't have enough time to test it out but what the wiki says is annoying. I need a workshop to make lumbers and I need lumbers to make a workshop (wood shack if I've read correctly).

Required Tools = ItemToolbox

• PartWoodPlywood x 4
  • PartWoodLumber x 4

So, is there any other way to produce these 2 wood crafts ?

I feel a little dumb posting this but I don't like something I don't understand :)

They have fixed it so you don't need a shack nearby to craft Lumber nor Plywood.

The first stage to build is a shack which only requires those two ingredients and to be within a 30m plot poll belonging to yourself or friend(s)

From there you can craft nearby your first shack and construct the advanced buildings once again withing a 30m friendly plot pole.