Redbulls makes you fly?

Mr.Exodus

Question

So a friend and I just loves redbull but they don´t really have a purpose in dayz... :(

So we where thinking is it possible to make a script so if you drink a redbull you will gain an passive that gives you a buff for a amount of time. :D

1. Ignore shaking from running or if you are shot under a gun fight.

2. you can´t get overburden.

3. ?????

11 answers to this question

Just make it give you a speed boost running but then make you trip out on drugs right after. Not a bad idea Axe Cop though. Probably be abused to get into peoples bases though. Redbulls cost 5 10oz Gold Bars. Quick entry to a base.

for 50 gold you can also buy a chopper., just saying.. even for 4 gold you ca buy a mozzie lol, where is the difference? :D

speed bost might work, i mean you cant make the player run faster but might extend the sprint time maybe... but i have no time to look tinto that atm, so many other things i need to do already! :/

zombies run with normal speed, they are not faster.. if they were you could not run from them!? :D

True story. Some servers have their speed boosted and you can't run. You can only hide. Its really not fun at all. lol. But a player speed boost isn't a bad idea for a Redbull Energy Script. I wouldn't mind getting my hands on one of those. 

Already tried to do something similar with cars.

But if you have blurgamming antihack installed in your server.....forget about it. It wont allow you to up speeds....vehicle or player.

what about the epoch vehicle upgrades then? they increase the vehicle speed :D

what about the epoch vehicle upgrades then? they increase the vehicle speed :D

I didnt know about that. Never really upgraded any.

The way i did it was to 'listen' to SHIFT button after the user enabled the booster in the car...then if true...accelerate the vehicle with setvelocity.

BUT...blur disables 'shift', so after that i tried to do a simple vehicle boost on the addaction...without any eventlistener....epic fail again.

So i trashed the whole project.