start label

ozersk

Question

Hi, guys!
That it is necessary to add in a start label
I want to come at once on the server on IP
 I wrote it, but doesn't work

"Start_Epoch.bat"
start Expansion\beta\arma2oa.exe - mod = @ DayZ_Epoch - ip=179.60.149.248 - port=2302-beta=Expansion\beta; Expansion\beta\Expansion - nosplash - cpuCount=4 - maxMem=8000 - exThreads=7
- world=empty

12 answers to this question

The doesn't look right at all. There's quotes missing for one, which are required to break up the different parts. Check out the default bat file that comes with the client archive. Also, paste your full batch file into the code box, so it formats properly...

I so understood nothing)
You can lay out a code example?

I will be very grateful

@echo off
start "arma2" /min "Expansion\beta\arma2oaserver.exe" -port=2302 "-config=instance_11_Chernarus\config.cfg" "-cfg=instance_11_Chernarus\basic.cfg" "-profiles=instance_11_Chernarus" -name=instance_11_Chernarus "-mod=@DayZ_Epoch;@DayZ_Epoch_Server;"
you didn't understand me.
start the server isn't necessary to me. I need to be connected at once on the working server on remote ip

Firstly, not entirely sure what you really want as stated by MatthewK.. google translate makes it hard to understand your real needs/question.

Secondly, I am taking a shot in the dark here that you want something for your players and not for the server.

So, this is a basic client connection string
start Expansion\beta\arma2oa.exe -mod=@DayZ_Epoch -beta=Expansion\beta;Expansion\beta\Expansion -connect=179.60.149.248 -port=2302 -nosplash

According to this http://community.bistudio.com/wiki/Arma2:_Startup_Parameters it should be -connect and not -ip for clients.

And this should be put in the root of your game directory since its got relative paths to it. Then a shortcut made to be placed anywhere.

P.S - I hope google translates this into something you can actually understand :P

Firstly, not entirely sure what you really want as stated by MatthewK.. google translate makes it hard to understand your real needs/question.

Secondly, I am taking a shot in the dark here that you want something for your players and not for the server.

So, this is a basic client connection string

start Expansion\beta\arma2oa.exe -mod=@DayZ_Epoch -beta=Expansion\beta;Expansion\beta\Expansion -connect=179.60.149.248 -port=2302 -nosplash

According to this http://community.bistudio.com/wiki/Arma2:_Startup_Parameters it should be -connect and not -ip for clients.

And this should be put in the root of your game directory since its got relative paths to it. Then a shortcut made to be placed anywhere.

P.S - I hope google translates this into something you can actually understand :P

Thanks!Thanks!Thanks!

You only who understood me))