Traders not working

boxman80

Question

Hi folks, just got a problem thats occurred since last night. Traders have stopped working. THey initially were working really slow, taking 40+ seconds to load their trade menus and to complete trades etc. THen all fo a sudden today they arent even loading menus at all. Any feed back or advice?

Ihavent made a change to the server since the weekend. All we have running is Sarges AI and some custom buildings added to the map.

Cheers

13 answers to this question

yea servers been restarted a couple of times since yesterday, They trader menus do seem to be working but they are incredibly slow taking minutes to load up - so slow they are unusable...

Ill try restarting again though.

We moved from Vilayer to Day Z st. I liked Vilayer and they were cheap but we had a few technical problems with Taviana that were exclusive to Vilayer servers that they couldnt sort out (gave them 2-3 months), also I didnt like how long it took to get the servers updates and how basic the standard package was. 

It seems its a Dayz.st related issue. All .st server running epoch experience this regularly, from what I've read here and on other forums. The restarts eventually fix it but it's a massive bug and really hinders a large chunk of the Epoch privately owned servers, wihch in turn affects the mod it's self. 

I asked on another thread if the developers are working with Dayz/st to try and address this issue as it it does benefit the mod as a whole as dayz.st account for such a  large chunk of the dayz servers out there.

We attempted to work with DayZ.st before we even released 1.0. They did not even reply to my email. Axle asked again and got the answer that they would look into supporting it after it was on DayZ commander. After that happened we contacted them again and they said it would need to be based on Reality hive... And now all on their own they add support for epoch and run it poorly...

BTW, I purchased a server from vert hosting for our dev purposes and they seem to know how to make epoch run well.

Also, keep in mind  We get no kickbacks from anyone and will never charge money for anything related to epoch.