Wicked AI/Mission system

Markk311

hi all i am running the mission with Dzai and have no problems,even used Picking naf para drop ejusted it to my liking and it worked like a dream,then i thought i would try some thing else with custom spawns then only DZAI is working,here is what i had have done,tried to suss it out but no joy,please help pulling my hair out lol.

//Custom Spawns file//
/*
Custom group spawns Eg.

[[953.237,4486.48,0.001], //position
4,                          //Number Of units
1,                          //Skill level 0-1 or skill array number if using custom skills "Random" for random Skill array.
"Random",                  //Primary gun set number. "Random" for random weapon set.
4,                          //Number of magazines
"",                          //Backpack "" for random or classname here.
"Bandit2_DZ",              //Skin "" for random or classname here.
"Random"                  //Gearset number. "Random" for random gear set.
] call spawn_group;

Place your custom group spawns below
*/

[[6575.12,14121,0.001],[6657.53,14171.7,0.002],[6671.1,14100,0.002],[6614.26,14095,0.001], //position
6,                          //Number Of units
1,                          //Skill level 0-1 or skill array number if using custom skills "Random" for random Skill array.
"Random",                  //Primary gun set number. "Random" for random weapon set.
4,                          //Number of magazines
"",                          //Backpack "" for random or classname here.
] call spawn_group;

/*
Custom static weapon spawns Eg. (with one position)

[[[911.21545,4532.7612,2.6292224]], //position(s) (can be multiple).
"M2StaticMG",             //Classname of turret
0.5,                      //Skill level 0-1. Has no effect if using custom skills
1,                          //Primary gun set number. "Random" for random weapon set. (not needed if ai_static_useweapon = False)
2,                          //Number of magazines. (not needed if ai_static_useweapon = False)
"",                          //Backpack "" for random or classname here. (not needed if ai_static_useweapon = False)
"Random"                  //Gearset number. "Random" for random gear set. (not needed if ai_static_useweapon = False)
] call spawn_static;

Custom static weapon spawns Eg. (with mutiple positions)

[[[911.21545,4532.7612,2.6292224],[921.21545,4532.7612,2.6292224]], //position(s) (can be multiple).
0.5,                      //Skill level 0-1. Has no effect if using custom skills
1,                          //Primary gun set number. "Random" for random weapon set. (not needed if ai_static_useweapon = False)
2,                          //Number of magazines. (not needed if ai_static_useweapon = False)
"",                          //Backpack "" for random or classname here. (not needed if ai_static_useweapon = False)
"Random"                  //Gearset number. "Random" for random gear set. (not needed if ai_static_useweapon = False)
] call spawn_static;

Place your custom static weapon spawns below
*/

[[[6692.1,14080,2.784],[6624.16,14079.9,2.782],[6523.79,14083.9,2.783],[6613.53,14177.3,0.001]], //position(s) (can be multiple).
] call spawn_static;

/*
Custom Chopper Patrol spawn Eg.

[[725.391,4526.06,0],    //Position to patrol
[0,0,0],                 // Position to spawn chopper at
2000,                    //Radius of patrol
10,                     //Number of waypoints to give
"UH1H_DZ",                //Classname of vehicle (make sure it has driver and two gunners)
1                        //Skill level of units
] spawn heli_patrol;

Place your heli patrols below
*/

/*
Custom Vehicle patrol spawns Eg. (Watch out they are stupid)

[[725.391,4526.06,0],   //Position to patrol
[725.391,4526.06,0],    // Position to spawn at
200,                    //Radius of patrol
"HMMWV_Armored",        //Classname of vehicle (make sure it has driver and gunner)
] spawn vehicle_patrol;

Place your vehicle patrols below this line
*/

[[12327.5,12635,0.001],   //Position to patrol
[11770.4,12690.7,0.001],    // Position to spawn at
400,                    //Radius of patrol
"HMMWV_Armored",        //Classname of vehicle (make sure it has driver and gunner)
] spawn vehicle_patrol;

[[4745.91,9910.73,0.001],   //Position to patrol
[4388.31,11106.5,0.001],    // Position to spawn at
600,                    //Radius of patrol
] spawn vehicle_patrol;

/*
Paradropped unit custom spawn Eg.

[[911.21545,4532.7612,2.6292224],  //Position that units will be dropped by
[0,0,0],                           //Starting position of the heli
400,                               //Radius from drop position a player has to be to spawn chopper
"UH1H_DZ",                         //Classname of chopper (Make sure it has 2 gunner seats!)
5,                                 //Number of units to be para dropped
1,                                 //Skill level 0-1 or skill array number if using custom skills "Random" for random Skill array.
"Random",                          //Primary gun set number. "Random" for random weapon set.
4,                                 //Number of magazines
"",                                //Backpack "" for random or classname here.
"Bandit2_DZ",                      //Skin "" for random or classname here.
"Random",                          //Gearset number. "Random" for random gear set.
True                               //True: Heli will stay at position and fight. False: Heli will leave if not under fire.
] spawn heli_para;

Place your paradrop spawns under this line
*/

[[4422.165,10302.33,0],  //NAF
600,                               //Radius from drop position a player has to be to spawn chopper
"CH_47F_EP1",                         //Classname of chopper (Make sure it has 2 gunner seats!)
12,                                 //Number of units to be para dropped
1,                                 //Skill level 0-1 or skill array number if using custom skills "Random" for random Skill array.
"Random",                          //Primary gun set number. "Random" for random weapon set.
"Random",                          //Gearset number. "Random" for random gear set.
True                               //True: Heli will stay at position and fight. False: Heli will leave if not under fire.
] spawn heli_para;

[[12080.5,12729,0.001],  //Position that units will be dropped by
400,                               //Radius from drop position a player has to be to spawn chopper
"CH_47F_EP1",                         //Classname of chopper (Make sure it has 2 gunner seats!)
8,                                 //Number of units to be para dropped
] spawn heli_para;

[[8132.15,9211.05,0.002],  //Position that units will be dropped by
"UH1H_DZ",                         //Classname of chopper (Make sure it has 2 gunner seats!)
6,                                 //Number of units to be para dropped
] spawn heli_para;

[[6617.34,14139.2,0.001],  //Position that units will be dropped by
] spawn heli_para;

hi all i am running the mission with Dzai and have no problems,even used Picking naf para drop ejusted it to my liking and it worked like a dream,then i thought i would try some thing else with custom spawns then only DZAI is working,here is what i had have done,tried to suss it out but no joy,please help pulling my hair out lol.

//Custom Spawns file//

Etc. etc. etc...............

[[6575.12,14121,0.001],[6657.53,14171.7,0.002],[6671.1,14100,0.002],[6614.26,14095,0.001], //position

Don't know if you can do the multiple locations for groups...doesn't say anywhere in the instructions that this will work.

I think that the last number in your location should be 0 (zero).  I know it's supposed to be elevation but when I use anything other than 0 it screws up the script.

[0,0,0],                 // Position to spawn chopper at  I actually found a place about 500-900m from the patrol position and spawned in my choppers there.  They get there faster and don't run into anything on the way.

2000,                    //Radius of patrol  That's a huge radius...like the whole map.

"UH1H_DZ",                //Classname of vehicle (make sure it has driver and two gunners)

] spawn heli_patrol;

*/

[[911.21545,4532.7612,2.6292224],  //Position that units will be dropped by  Again, I use zero as the last number  [911.21545,4532.7612,0],

So here's the funny thing....I've been trying to get the missions to work again (stopped working when I tried to place them in spots that are flat instead of just random) and since the missions aren't working, the vehicle patrols have started working!  Very odd...they weren't working before but now they are.  Just wanted to put that out there for developers to look at.

I am now running DZAI and this mod together. So far doing fine.

This, "bandits have shot down airplane" mission, should it spawn a loot box also near by ?

I do see, in the mission script, there are loot table to get. But as much I have try to find box now, it dont show up ?

I am also running InfiStarts AntiHack, it can offcourse delete boxes ?

There is bandits (5 of them) defending crash site.

WEB11, just install both as you would if you were only using one or the other. :) 

Curious question, I know the Ai's will light up Epoch helicopters and vehicles like the Vodnik's, I was wondering if I can expand upon this, as I've added in vehicles like the BTR90 and LAV25. Currently, you can just show up and run them over and loot away. I searched the code, didn't find anything.

Anyone experienced problems with loot or zombies spawning after installing dzai/wai? The missions work perfectly, i love this script but every day the same time (about 1:00am gmt+1) zombies and loot stops spawning for everyone. This started to happen when i uninstalled sarge + ems and installed this mission system with dzai. After a restart, everything goes fine for the next 01:00...

Hi man! You system is the best! All work! Not lags, not coflicts, and simple for editing. Thank you!

Sorry for my bad english :)

This Ai have one small problem, bots not atack zombie :( In another scripts uses ARMA 2 param:  allowDammage - for kill all zombie and playes around:) 

And my small Addons :) For dayz epoch and you AI. (its my first script but his woork ok:))))

1) Specnaz GRU:

SWAT Intelligence Agency chief Chernorus republic.
Sent troops to block important facilities (Airports, the city on the coast) and feasible stripping off zombies. (that's it for this I need to bots and zombies attacked) IMHO not usually when zombies attack other people alive. 
Need working WAI
// GROUP № 1 BOLOTA 4 GRU Special Force unit 

[[4947.4302,2492.6147,0],2,1,3,3,"","CZ_Soldier_Sniper_EP1_DZ","Random"] call spawn_group;
[[4928.0239,2531.5696,0],3,1,2,3,"","CZ_Special_Forces_GL_DES_EP1_DZ","Random"] call spawn_group;
[[5150.5107, 2346.7832,0],3,1,2,3,"","CZ_Soldier_Sniper_EP1_DZ","Random"] call spawn_group;
[[4895.9258,2408.6536,0],[0,0,0],400,"UH1H_DZ",5,1,2,4,"","CZ_Special_Forces_GL_DES_EP1_DZ","Random",True] spawn heli_para;
// group on border and small desant on chooper

// GROUP # 2 CHRNOGORSK TOWN 
// small patrol in town
[[6689.49,2623.59,0],4,1,2,3,"","CZ_Special_Forces_GL_DES_EP1_DZ","Random"] call spawn_group;
// small patrol in town
// GROUP # 3 ELECTRO
[[10447.5,2246.96,0],4,1,2,3,"","CZ_Special_Forces_GL_DES_EP1_DZ","Random"] call spawn_group;
// small patrol in town
// GROUP # 4 ELECTRO
[[13253.3,6406.53,0],4,1,2,3,"","CZ_Special_Forces_GL_DES_EP1_DZ","Random"] call spawn_group;

// Block around border on Nord Air Sniper and Fire Chooper
// GROUP № 5 SZ 
[[4655.6821,9644.5479,0],[0,0,0],500,10,"UH1H_DZ",1] spawn heli_patrol;
[[4114.5776,10689.803,0],3,1,2,3,"","CZ_Special_Forces_GL_DES_EP1_DZ","Random"] call spawn_group;
[[4443.7681,10830.731,0],1,1,3,3,"","CZ_Soldier_Sniper_EP1_DZ","Random"] call spawn_group;
[[4646.6646,9800.7109,0],2,1,3,3,"","CZ_Soldier_Sniper_EP1_DZ","Random"] call spawn_group;
[[4984.1367,9916.7686,0],],2,1,3,3,"","CZ_Soldier_Sniper_EP1_DZ","Random"] call spawn_group;

//Block around border on South Air
// GROUP № 6 KRASNOSTAV
[[11959.842,12623.218,0],4,1,2,3,"","CZ_Special_Forces_GL_DES_EP1_DZ","Random"] call spawn_group;
[[11781.082,12894.317,0],4,1,2,3,"","CZ_Special_Forces_GL_DES_EP1_DZ","Random"] call spawn_group;
[[12175.251,12848.688,0],1,1,3,3,"","CZ_Soldier_Sniper_EP1_DZ","Random"] call spawn_group;
[[12175.251,12848.688,0],3,1,3,3,"","CZ_Soldier_Sniper_EP1_DZ","Random"] call spawn_group;
[[12452.331,12588.329,0],3,1,2,3,"","CZ_Special_Forces_GL_DES_EP1_DZ","Random"] call spawn_group;

Installation: 

make this on file gru.sqf please ---> .../addons/dayz_server/WAI/gru.sqf

edit file init.sqf like ->>

Search string:

//Load custom spawns
[] ExecVM "\z\addons\dayz_server\WAI\customSpawns.sqf";
And add:
[] ExecVM "\z\addons\dayz_server\WAI\gru.sqf";
For link AI.

2) My small mission addon:

а) make file:civtrucks.sqf  on folder .../addons/dayz_server/WAI/missions/missions/civtrucks.sqf

B) insert this code (sorry code use russain comments)

private ["_objPosition3","_objPosition2","_vehclass3","_vehclass2","_veh3","_veh2","_playerPresent","_cleanmission","_currenttime","_starttime","_missiontimeout","_vehname","_veh","_position","_vehclass","_vehdir","_objPosition"];

_vehclass = cargo_trucks call BIS_fnc_selectRandom;

_position = [getMarkerPos "center",0,5500,10,0,2000,0] call BIS_fnc_findSafePos;
diag_log format["WAI: Mission Civilian Truks Started At %1",_position];

_veh = createVehicle [_vehclass,[(_position select 0) - 15,(_position select 1),0], [], 0, "CAN_COLLIDE"];
_vehdir = round(random 360);
_veh setDir _vehdir;
clearWeaponCargoGlobal _veh;
clearMagazineCargoGlobal _veh;
_veh setVariable ["ObjectID","1",true];
PVDZE_serverObjectMonitor set [count PVDZE_serverObjectMonitor,_veh];
diag_log format["WAI: Mission Civilian Truks spawned a %1",_vehclass];

_objPosition = getPosATL _veh;

[[_position select 0, _position select 1, 0],                  //position
5,						  //Number Of units
1,					      //Skill level 0-1. Has no effect if using custom skills
1,			      //Primary gun set number. "Random" for random weapon set.
4,						  //Number of magazines
"",						  //Backpack "" for random or classname here.
"Survivor2_DZ",						  //Skin "" for random or classname here.
"4",				  //Gearset number. "Random" for random gear set.
true 				// mission true
] call spawn_group;

[[_position select 0, _position select 1, 0],                  //position
5,						  //Number Of units
1,					      //Skill level 0-1. Has no effect if using custom skills
1,			      //Primary gun set number. "Random" for random weapon set.
4,						  //Number of magazines
"",						  //Backpack "" for random or classname here.
"Survivor2_DZ",						  //Skin "" for random or classname here.
"4",				  //Gearset number. "Random" for random gear set.
true 				// mission true
] call spawn_group;

[_position,"Грузовик выживших"] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_server\WAI\missions\compile\markers.sqf"; //message for players on map marker
[nil,nil,rTitleText,"Выжившие обнаружили транспорт, координаты на вашей карте!", "PLAIN",10] call RE; //message for players on start

_missiontimeout = true;
_cleanmission = false;
_playerPresent = false;
_starttime = floor(time);
while {_missiontimeout} do {
	sleep 5;
	_currenttime = floor(time);
	{if((isPlayer _x) AND (_x distance _position <= 150)) then {_playerPresent = true};}forEach playableUnits;
	if (_currenttime - _starttime >= wai_mission_timeout) then {_cleanmission = true;};
	if ((_playerPresent) OR (_cleanmission)) then {_missiontimeout = false;};
};
if (_playerPresent) then {
	[_veh,[_vehdir,_objPosition],_vehclass,true,"0"] call custom_publish;
	waitUntil
	{
		sleep 5;
		_playerPresent = false;
		{if((isPlayer _x) AND (_x distance _position <= 30)) then {_playerPresent = true};}forEach playableUnits;
		(_playerPresent)
	};
	diag_log format["WAI: Mission Convoy Ended At %1",_position];
	[nil,nil,rTitleText,"Грузовик отбит!", "PLAIN",10] call RE; //message for players on start
} else {
	clean_running_mission = True;
	deleteVehicle _veh;
	{_cleanunits = _x getVariable "missionclean";
	if (!isNil "_cleanunits") then {
		switch (_cleanunits) do {
			case "ground" : {ai_ground_units = (ai_ground_units -1);};
			case "air" : {ai_air_units = (ai_air_units -1);};
			case "vehicle" : {ai_vehicle_units = (ai_vehicle_units -1);};
			case "static" : {ai_emplacement_units = (ai_emplacement_units -1);};
		};
		deleteVehicle _x;
		sleep 0.05;
	};	
	} forEach allUnits;

diag_log format["WAI: Mission Civilian Truks timed out At %1",_position];
	[nil,nil,rTitleText,"Выжившие ускользнули, время вышло!", "PLAIN",10] call RE; //message for players on unsuck
};
missionrunning = false;

3) edit file missionCfg.sqf like: .../addons/dayz_server/WAI/missions/missionCfg.sqf

search stringЖ
// missions used when selecting the next random mission
wai_missions = [
"civtrucks",
];

bots on this mission like players skin, on mission spawn civilian truks and 3-5 bots surviev this code 100% works for me.

But my plan on this file:

1) cpecnaz must kill zombies two;

2) for kill survivial humanity must down.

3)  Somebody help me achieve this. If possible. I plan quest modes based on this AI with green mountain. Now I have finished location, the appearance of which is read landmark text in Morse ( audio + subtitles angliysskom and Russian ) . Nekhoda here do not come here ... and so on.

And as a trigger takes to be infected. They planned doited radioman who peredovalas this message . And when the evacuation of the radio operator + quest items with GRU Chernorus . One of the traders can buy valuable prize . Something like this .

I would be grateful if interested tips help lay out the code to the forum. Just need a piece of code that activates an audio file only if the radio. Somehow, what I get is not activated. While playing just the trigger to the location . And somehow, in Wai does not subject itself to add an item to the radio loot .

4) and i planed use humanity (not money) system for buy heroy and bandit trader. Beacouse mission - goto point map kill all bots and sell lott -> kill dayz. Players run on map but, not play. I use humanity by make many steps quest like lineage:) -> go to point one, go to point two, go to point and just say for npc. Players like this, and not like Drag and Drop misiion. 

And IMHO if you install any mission on you  server, you must edit Traders for down bay price!

And small code by Green Mount message quest sude:

This code non full. Atmospher side only I make this code special for use to WAI. And need help for transofrmation it to quest. 

(this not realise:( need help)

1) add radio item for WAI bots specnaz (on app post);

2) if player have radio_item spawn radist AI (random span 150-200 m around green mountain) and if player search it  (1-2 m around radist) play surrander animation radist bot.

and add palyer humanity, and any not use quest item:) after radis clear

3) add trader on hero camp dialog chage humanity for skv.  Delete Skv on any drop, mission, trader.

this realise and good work on my server:

For installation you must 

1) make folders on you mission folder  sounds: for sound and fixes: for scripts

2) search message Green Mount in google download and covert to .ogg and place on this folder:  (who do not know was a legend (IMHO fake) and that that if you come to a green hill at night and have a device with item_radio you hear a transmission on the radio ....) www.youtube.com/watch?v=PzMwtRalxbw (warning! on end this file screame)

someone thought it coordinates towers, someone said it was Morse code, as people did not run with the radio, no one has heard this message :) but not my server (even there until the radio is not necessary). Actually no one bothers to find the English version of the email, and put it the same way.

4) Edit description.ext

search string  class CfgSounds.. if you not search it - just make. You see in my description sound part organize:

// **** START SOUNDS MOD IMPLANT ****
class CfgSounds
{
 sounds[] = {};
 class playerSnoring
	{
	name = "playerSnoring";
	sound[] = {"sounds\playerSnoring.ogg", 1, 1}; //sleep script
	titles[] = {};
	};
 class drink_water
	{
	name="drink_water";
	sound[] = {"sounds\drink_water.ogg", 1, 1};  //dring script
	titles[] = {};
	};
 class geiger1
	{
	name = "geiger1_sound";
	sound[] = {"sounds\geiger.ogg", 1, 1};  //radioactive base script
	titles[] = {};
	};
 class mournful1
	{
	name = "mournful1_sound";
	sound[] = {"sounds\mournful.ogg", 1, 1};  //suicide script
	titles[] = {};
	};
 class voy1
	{
	name = "voy1_sound";
	sound[] = {"sounds\voy.ogg", 1, 1};  //wolf on mountain script
	titles[] = {};
	};
 class gm1
	{
	name = "gm1_sound";
	sound[] = {"sounds\gm1.ogg", 1, 1};  //green mountain message script
	titles[] = {};
	};

};
// ----------------------------- \ SOUNDS / ----------------------
// **** END SOUNDS MOD IMPLANT ****
// **** END COPY AND PASTE LINES ****

5) Insert on mission.sql on mission folder (like ini.sqm) in sensor block. Warning! class item need you last number (5 like me)

class Item5
			{
			position[]={3713.0791,0,5980.7466};
			a=50;
			b=50;
			activationBy="WEST";
			repeating=1;
			interruptable=1;
			age="UNKNOWN";
			name="RadZone1";
			expCond="(vehicle player) in thislist;";
			expActiv="RadZone1 = [] execVM ""fixes\gmessage.sqf"";";
			expDesactiv="terminate RadZone1; titleText [""Вы вышли из радиуса приема"", ""PLAIN DOWN"", 3];";
			class Effects
			{
			titleType="TEXT";
			titleEffect="PLAIN DOWN";
			title="Вы находитесь в аномальной зоне!";
			};
		};

6) make file green mount:

mission folder..... fixes\gmessage.sqf

waitUntil {!isNull player};
playSound "gm1";
titleText ["Incoming: Morze: We are no longer alive....", "PLAIN DOWN", 3]; titleFadeOut 4;
sleep 10;
titleText ["STOP This message will play every hour!", "PLAIN DOWN", 3]; titleFadeOut 4;
sleep 10;
titleText ["if operators are no longer responsive STOPMESSAGE", "PLAIN DOWN", 3]; titleFadeOut 4;
sleep 10;
r_player_cardiac = true;
titleText ["Внимание! Мы не смогли выжить!", "PLAIN DOWN", 3]; titleFadeOut 4;
sleep 10;
titleText ["Если оператор перестанет реагировать, ", "PLAIN DOWN", 3]; titleFadeOut 4;
sleep 10;
titleText ["трансляция этого сообщения окончится ", "PLAIN DOWN", 3]; titleFadeOut 4;
sleep 10;
titleText ["Территория поражена неизвестным вирусом!", "PLAIN DOWN", 3]; titleFadeOut 4;
sleep 10;
titleText ["Товарищи не приходите сюда, не приезжайте сюда. Прощайте!", "PLAIN DOWN", 3]; titleFadeOut 4;
playSound "voy1";
r_player_injured = true;

in this file true activate audio message for trigger and make subs for russian and eglish.  wolf sound on and make dramatic atmosfer:) (night real terrible)

:)

Markk311 i dont know what to say mate but these Ai are awsome i dont need to use any other Ai on my 2 servers,custom spawns is great,made a new base with 2 static boxes full of gear,4x6 squads,2 heli patrols,6 static M2/MG's,plus 2 heli para drops with 14 more Ai dropping in :D who needs to play Oringins and go to Sector B when you can make your own :P.

Markk311 i give you 10/10 just brilliant thank you.

ps.i hate them Ai must of died 20 times lol 

And small code by Green Mount message quest sude:

This code non full. Atmospher side only I make this code special for use to WAI. And need help for transofrmation it to quest. 

(this not realise:( need help)

1) add radio item for WAI bots specnaz (on app post);

2) if player have radio_item spawn radist AI (random span 150-200 m around green mountain) and if player search it  (1-2 m around radist) play surrander animation radist bot.

and add palyer humanity, and any not use quest item:) after radis clear

3) add trader on hero camp dialog chage humanity for skv.  Delete Skv on any drop, mission, trader.

this realise and good work on my server:

For installation you must 

1) make folders on you mission folder  sounds: for sound and fixes: for scripts

2) search message Green Mount in google download and covert to .ogg and place on this folder:  (who do not know was a legend (IMHO fake) and that that if you come to a green hill at night and have a device with item_radio you hear a transmission on the radio ....) www.youtube.com/watch?v=PzMwtRalxbw (warning! on end this file screame)

someone thought it coordinates towers, someone said it was Morse code, as people did not run with the radio, no one has heard this message :) but not my server (even there until the radio is not necessary). Actually no one bothers to find the English version of the email, and put it the same way.

4) Edit description.ext

search string  class CfgSounds.. if you not search it - just make. You see in my description sound part organize:

// **** START SOUNDS MOD IMPLANT ****
class CfgSounds
{
 sounds[] = {};
 class playerSnoring
	{
	name = "playerSnoring";
	sound[] = {"sounds\playerSnoring.ogg", 1, 1}; //sleep script
	titles[] = {};
	};
 class drink_water
	{
	name="drink_water";
	sound[] = {"sounds\drink_water.ogg", 1, 1};  //dring script
	titles[] = {};
	};
 class geiger1
	{
	name = "geiger1_sound";
	sound[] = {"sounds\geiger.ogg", 1, 1};  //radioactive base script
	titles[] = {};
	};
 class mournful1
	{
	name = "mournful1_sound";
	sound[] = {"sounds\mournful.ogg", 1, 1};  //suicide script
	titles[] = {};
	};
 class voy1
	{
	name = "voy1_sound";
	sound[] = {"sounds\voy.ogg", 1, 1};  //wolf on mountain script
	titles[] = {};
	};
 class gm1
	{
	name = "gm1_sound";
	sound[] = {"sounds\gm1.ogg", 1, 1};  //green mountain message script
	titles[] = {};
	};

};
// ----------------------------- \ SOUNDS / ----------------------
// **** END SOUNDS MOD IMPLANT ****
// **** END COPY AND PASTE LINES ****

5) Insert on mission.sql on mission folder (like ini.sqm) in sensor block. Warning! class item need you last number (5 like me)

class Item5
			{
			position[]={3713.0791,0,5980.7466};
			a=50;
			b=50;
			activationBy="WEST";
			repeating=1;
			interruptable=1;
			age="UNKNOWN";
			name="RadZone1";
			expCond="(vehicle player) in thislist;";
			expActiv="RadZone1 = [] execVM ""fixes\gmessage.sqf"";";
			expDesactiv="terminate RadZone1; titleText [""Вы вышли из радиуса приема"", ""PLAIN DOWN"", 3];";
			class Effects
			{
			titleType="TEXT";
			titleEffect="PLAIN DOWN";
			title="Вы находитесь в аномальной зоне!";
			};
		};

6) make file green mount:

mission folder..... fixes\gmessage.sqf

waitUntil {!isNull player};
playSound "gm1";
titleText ["Incoming: Morze: We are no longer alive....", "PLAIN DOWN", 3]; titleFadeOut 4;
sleep 10;
titleText ["STOP This message will play every hour!", "PLAIN DOWN", 3]; titleFadeOut 4;
sleep 10;
titleText ["if operators are no longer responsive STOPMESSAGE", "PLAIN DOWN", 3]; titleFadeOut 4;
sleep 10;
r_player_cardiac = true;
titleText ["Внимание! Мы не смогли выжить!", "PLAIN DOWN", 3]; titleFadeOut 4;
sleep 10;
titleText ["Если оператор перестанет реагировать, ", "PLAIN DOWN", 3]; titleFadeOut 4;
sleep 10;
titleText ["трансляция этого сообщения окончится ", "PLAIN DOWN", 3]; titleFadeOut 4;
sleep 10;
titleText ["Территория поражена неизвестным вирусом!", "PLAIN DOWN", 3]; titleFadeOut 4;
sleep 10;
titleText ["Товарищи не приходите сюда, не приезжайте сюда. Прощайте!", "PLAIN DOWN", 3]; titleFadeOut 4;
playSound "voy1";
r_player_injured = true;

in this file true activate audio message for trigger and make subs for russian and eglish.  wolf sound on and make dramatic atmosfer:) (night real terrible)

:)

Please if U have this sounds give me link or upload anywhere! Thanks!

i know a few people have had trouble with the custom spawns here are the spawns i was using they all work there are about 46 static ai spawns, 6 heli spawns and 6 para drop spawns.

credit to butface as some of these are from dzai.

//Custom Spawns file//
/*
Custom group spawns Eg.

[[953.237,4486.48,0.001], //position
4,        //Number Of units
1,           //Skill level 0-1 or skill array number if using custom skills "Random" for random Skill array.
"Random",         //Primary gun set number. "Random" for random weapon set.
4,        //Number of magazines
"",        //Backpack "" for random or classname here.
"Bandit2_DZ",     //Skin "" for random or classname here.
] call spawn_group;

Place your custom group spawns below
*/

[[4774.0439, 2507.7603], //Cherno3
3,        //Number Of units
0,           //Skill level 0-1 or skill array number if using custom skills "Random" for random Skill array.
0,         //Primary gun set number. "Random" for random weapon set.
] call spawn_group;

[[6970.9785, 2640.334], //Cherno1
0,           //Skill level 0-1 or skill array number if using custom skills "Random" for random Skill array.
] call spawn_group;

[[6566.5137, 2412.969], //Elektro1
] call spawn_group;

[[10186.388, 1936.0364, 3.4404879], //Elektro2
] call spawn_group;

[[10476.077, 2412.2297, 9.6632004], //Pusta
1,           //Skill level 0-1 or skill array number if using custom skills "Random" for random Skill array.
2,         //Primary gun set number. "Random" for random weapon set.
] call spawn_group;

[[953.237,4486.48,0.001], //Tulga
] call spawn_group;

[[9164.4277, 3832.1824], //Msta
3,         //Primary gun set number. "Random" for random weapon set.
] call spawn_group;

[[12855.01, 4457.4199, 0], //Solnichniy
] call spawn_group;

[[11299.008, 5460.605, 2.91008], //Solnichniy Factory
] call spawn_group;

[[13332.188, 6258.8921], //Nizhnoye
1,         //Primary gun set number. "Random" for random weapon set.
] call spawn_group;

[[13074.077, 6975.2202], //Berezino1
] call spawn_group;

[[12161.262, 7288.5391, -0.00061035156], //Berezino2
] call spawn_group;

[[12877.6, 8081.5957], //Berezeno3
] call spawn_group;

[[11938.791, 9118.6982], //Krasnostav
] call spawn_group;

[[12734.678, 9571.3135, -2.6702881e-005], //Gvozdno
] call spawn_group;

[[12870.976, 10060.382, 11.137758], //Grishino
4,         //Primary gun set number. "Random" for random weapon set.
] call spawn_group;

[[11130.03, 12335.65, 9.50177], //Lopatino
] call spawn_group;

[[8710.1924, 11791.018, -3.0517578e-005], //Vybor
] call spawn_group;

[[6003.6455, 10296.365], //Kabanino
] call spawn_group;

[[2743.1543, 9997.4131], //Novy Sobor
] call spawn_group;

[[3826.7798, 8926.0244, 8.6271362], //Gulglovo
] call spawn_group;

[[5366.3472, 8591.8545, 0], //Vyshnoye
] call spawn_group;

[[7038.3643, 7669.3857], //Mogilevka
] call spawn_group;

[[10121.785, 5479.5034, 0], //Staroye
] call spawn_group;

[[4464.2275, 4616.3687], //Kozlovka
] call spawn_group;

[[5848.8809, 4707.165], //Nadezhdino
] call spawn_group;

[[4930.3384, 5613.7847, 0], //Pulkovo
] call spawn_group;

[[4486.5034, 6420.5313, 0], //Pogorevka
] call spawn_group;

[[4781.4141, 6797.9297], //Rogovo
] call spawn_group;

[[3066.6545, 7942.9028, 0], //Pustoshka
] call spawn_group;

[[1986.5758, 7351.6929, 0], //Myshkino
] call spawn_group;

[[2529.2295, 6347.8228], //Sosnovka
] call spawn_group;

[[2744.5173, 5288.1021], //Zelenogorsk1
] call spawn_group;

[[2344.5273, 5388.1021], //Zelenogorsk2
] call spawn_group;

[[3336.4529, 3921.7053, 0], //Pavlovo
] call spawn_group;

[[3411.4346, 4930.8711, 0], //Bor
] call spawn_group;

[[3734.5662, 5990.0493, 0], //Drozhino
] call spawn_group;

[[9572.3516, 8847.8584], //Green Mountain
] call spawn_group;

[[10420.348, 9844.5205, 0], //Gorka
] call spawn_group;

[[10007.653, 10376.338], //Dubrovka
] call spawn_group;

[[11229.258, 6583.4165], //Dubrovka NW
] call spawn_group;

[[9654.4688, 6562.8745], //Polana
] call spawn_group;

[[13661.255, 2914.5103], //Dolina
] call spawn_group;

[[11250.809, 4274.082], //Shakhovka
] call spawn_group;

[[6894.6455, 11438.785], //Skalisty Island
] call spawn_group;

[[11250.809, 4274.082], //Rog
] call spawn_group;

[[6894.6455, 11438.785], //Devil's Castle
] call spawn_group;

[[6551.4741, 5595.6704], //Zub
] call spawn_group;

[[11458.502, 7483.2754, 12.369965], //Orlovets Factory
] call spawn_group;

[[12215.833, 6270.9868, 3.8146973e-006], //Dolina-Solnichniy
] call spawn_group;

[[6490.1133, 2778.8921, -7.6293945e-006], //Cherno2
] call spawn_group;

[[10456.71, 2247.2095], //SElektro3
] call spawn_group;

[[12248.675, 9573.2344, 9.5367432e-007], //Cherno4
] call spawn_group;

[[13365.159, 12852.25], //Berezino4
] call spawn_group;

[[4673.8091, 10449.009], //Olsha
] call spawn_group;

[[4760.895, 10160.055, 0.080749512], //NWAF1
] call spawn_group;

[[4607.541, 9625.1084], //NWAF2
] call spawn_group;

[[5222.3984, 9780.6406, 0], //NWAF3
] call spawn_group;

[[4763.522, 10760.788, 0], //NWAF4
] call spawn_group;

[[4103.6729, 10876.167], //NWAF5
] call spawn_group;

[[4147.1416, 10313.281, 0], //NWAF6
] call spawn_group;

[[4673.8091, 10449.009], //NWAF7
] call spawn_group;

[[4760.895, 10160.055, 0.080749512], //NWAF8
] call spawn_group;

[[4760.895, 10160.055, 0.080749512], //NWAF9
] call spawn_group;

[[4607.541, 9625.1084], //"NWAF10
] call spawn_group;

[[5222.3984, 9780.6406, 0], //NWAF11
] call spawn_group;

[[4763.522, 10760.788, 0], //NWAF12
] call spawn_group;

[[4103.6729, 10876.167], //NWAF13
] call spawn_group;

[[4147.1416, 10313.281, 0], //NWAF14
] call spawn_group;

/*
Custom static weapon spawns Eg. (with one position)

0.5,       //Skill level 0-1. Has no effect if using custom skills
1,        //Primary gun set number. "Random" for random weapon set. (not needed if ai_static_useweapon = False)
2,        //Number of magazines. (not needed if ai_static_useweapon = False)
"",        //Backpack "" for random or classname here. (not needed if ai_static_useweapon = False)
"Random"      //Gearset number. "Random" for random gear set. (not needed if ai_static_useweapon = False)
] call spawn_static;

Custom static weapon spawns Eg. (with mutiple positions)

[[[911.21545,4532.7612,2.6292224],[921.21545,4532.7612,2.6292224]], //position(s) (can be multiple).
0.5,       //Skill level 0-1. Has no effect if using custom skills
1,        //Primary gun set number. "Random" for random weapon set. (not needed if ai_static_useweapon = False)
2,        //Number of magazines. (not needed if ai_static_useweapon = False)
"",        //Backpack "" for random or classname here. (not needed if ai_static_useweapon = False)
"Random"      //Gearset number. "Random" for random gear set. (not needed if ai_static_useweapon = False)
] call spawn_static;

Place your custom static weapon spawns below
*/

/*
Custom Chopper Patrol spawn Eg.

[0,0,0],              // Position to spawn chopper at
2000,     //Radius of patrol
"UH1H_DZ",          //Classname of vehicle (make sure it has driver and two gunners)
1      //Skill level of units
] spawn heli_patrol;

*/

[[2743.1543, 9997.0],    //Position to patrol Novy Sobor
[0,0,0],              // Postition to spawn chopper at
3000,     //Radius of patrol
15,                     //Number of waypoints to give
"UH1H_DZ",          //Classname of vehicle (make sure it has driver and two gunners)
] spawn heli_patrol;

[[12877.6, 8081.0],    //Position to patrol Berezeno3
] spawn heli_patrol;

[[6566.5137, 2412.0],    //Position to patrol Elektro1
] spawn heli_patrol;

[[953.237,4486.48,0],    //Position to patrol Balota AF
] spawn heli_patrol;

[[4147.1416, 10313.281,0],    //NWAF14
] spawn heli_patrol;

[[6490.1133, 2778.8921,0],    //Cherno4
] spawn heli_patrol;

/*
Custom Vehicle patrol spawns Eg. (Watch out they are stupid)

[[725.391,4526.06,0],   //Position to patrol
[725.391,4526.06,0], // Position to spawn at
200,     //Radius of patrol
"HMMWV_Armored",  //Classname of vehicle (make sure it has driver and gunner)
] spawn vehicle_patrol;

Place your vehicle patrols below this line
*/

/*
Paradropped unit custom spawn Eg.

[[911.21545,4532.7612,2.6292224],  //Position that units will be dropped by
600,                               //Radius from drop position a player has to be to spawn chopper
5,                                 //Number of units to be para dropped
] spawn heli_para;

Place your paradrop spawns under this line
*/

[[3563.458,4825.205,0],  //Zel
False                               //True: Heli will stay at position and fight. False: Heli will leave if not under fire.
] spawn heli_para;

[[7713.484,5195.198,0],  //Mog
] spawn heli_para;

[[10255.1,8870.6,0],  //Gorka
False                               //True: Heli will stay at position and fight. False: Heli will leave if not under fire.
] spawn heli_para;

[[4422.165,10302.33,0],  //NAF
] spawn heli_para;