All Vehicles Switching to God mode problem????

Jim90

Question

Not sure where to look to fix this.  Noticed a player running over Ai with a ural and taking RPG hits with no damage. Did some testing on a test server (So only 1 admin on).  Everything seems to work normal when I join, but after buying a vehicle at the trader all or most of the vehicles on the server get god mode.  I left the server and rejoined and it fixed the problem. Buy a vehicle and it happens again.  While trying to figure it out there where times when some vehicles had god mode and some didn't. locked or not does not seem to make any difference.   I haven't added god mode on plot pole/locked or anything like that. Not seeing any errors in the Mission or server RPT.  Server is on a dedicated box Win 2012 R2.   Any ideas?

4 answers to this question

juandayz  My issue goes back to early December Epoch 1.0.6 release. Can't remember where I got it from or if I tried converting it myself.  Quite a few differences from yours (that I'm using now) including I had commented out the veh_handleDam.sqf  line.  I totally regret converting  my 106 files to 1061. Next time I start again from scratch. This isn't the first problem that probably could of been avoided.  I've spent a lot of time following the updates of other mods but missed that one.  Still thinking I should go back and start again from scratch in hopes that it will clear up some of the strange things I'm seeing.