Too much Antihack!

Bricktop

Question

Hey guys, 

I have a small issue and I'm not sure how to fix it. 

===========================

I have infistar, Battleye, Nox admin tools epoch default antihack and a couple random antidupe scripts running on my server. 

As you can imagine this causes a lot of kicks and requires me to add exceptions all over the place every time I add something new. 

To be honest between rcon the server rpt and filezilla I can control the cheaters and hackers just fine.

However - I do like different parts of each script and I would like to keep them all but the problem is ...

Too much AntiHack!

So - I want to disable all antihack and only use what I need.

I know that removing the .txt files will disable the antihack part of BattlEye while still allowing it to run for auto restarts, bans etc.

I also know how to work around most of the antihack inside of nox tools so that's not really a problem.

BUT 

--->> How do I disable the antihack (kicks/bans) part of infistar and still use it for other stuff like spectating, admin debug and map markers?

I've tried removing and commenting out so many lines of code and I almost have everything working on the test server but I still get banned by infistar when I do certain things.

(I know I can add exceptions for this stuff but I don't want to use infistar for antihack - I just want the tools)

SIDE NOTE:

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN,  It is never a good idea to disable antihack on a public server. 

==========================

Thanks for any help,

4 answers to this question

51 minutes ago, Shawn said:

The antihack from inficrap doesn't run on admins. Look at how that is done, and remove the exception. I don't have the latest infistar so I can't help ya.

This has been quite frustrating. I just want the admin tools not the antihack it shouldn't be this difficult.

I have a separate file for admin tools. I was trying to figure out how to just call it and not the other two.

Thanks for the lead Shawn - I'll try to locate this code and see what I can do. 

Btw, I recommend you get rid of Nox admin tools, and disable the default epoch antihack and their RE security. Just use infistar, and make some good filters. Scrap the filters that come with infistar though, they're useless. If you want some help with the battleye filters, pm me.