[OLD Release] Custom Chernarus Server Pack 1.2.1 - For Epoch 1.0.1.4 (Development Stopped)

Bungle

If you're running an HFB server you need to rename that dayz_code.pbo to dayz_server.pbo

Why? There's already a dayz_server.pbo with this pack that is completely different to the dayz_code.pbo isn't it?.....?

I removed the dayz_code.pbo from the missions file and managed to get it packed into it's own .pbo fine in the end and uploaded it with the dayz_server.pbo and missions.pbo (renamed to epoch_chernarus11 or something as advised).

It didnt work mind you, the server began loading fine and then just timed out at the final bit (creating character bit i presume). Not sure where Ive gone wrong as I followed the HFB instructions on the first page to the letter.  

Why? There's already a dayz_server.pbo with this pack that is completely different to the dayz_code.pbo isn't it?.....?

I removed the dayz_code.pbo from the missions file and managed to get it packed into it's own .pbo fine in the end and uploaded it with the dayz_server.pbo and missions.pbo (renamed to epoch_chernarus11 or something as advised).

It didnt work mind you, the server began loading fine and then just timed out at the final bit (creating character bit i presume). Not sure where Ive gone wrong as I followed the HFB instructions on the first page to the letter.  

Use my updated instructions for 1.2.1 with hfb servers if you're using hfb servers. 

thanks for your hard work on this. does 1.2.1 work with hfb servers?

As of right now HFB only has 1.0.1.4 released for Epoch, I have not tested 1.2.1 on my server due to a desire to not break things. That being said, 1.2 works fine on the server and I believe it's using mostly the same code. I'll be on hand most of the day if you'd like to give it a try and need support (if it doesn't work).

As of right now HFB only has 1.0.1.4 released for Epoch, I have not tested 1.2.1 on my server due to a desire to not break things. That being said, 1.2 works fine on the server and I believe it's using mostly the same code. I'll be on hand most of the day if you'd like to give it a try and need support (if it doesn't work).

Ok cheers im just waiting for the server to go live then im going to try setup. never used hfb before.

not sure why people are being told to mess with dayz_code folder (pretend its not there, stop looking at it), im currently on hfb and this is what i did to get this installed.  downloaded 1.2.1 ---> stopped server ---> control panel (file manager) ---> deleted dayz_server pbo in epoch server addons and uploaded dayz_server pbo from bungles pack ---> went to mpmissions deleted dayz epoch etc. pbo and uploaded dayz_mission pbo also from bungles pack ---> replaced all battleye scripts with ones from bungles pack ---> BINGO and BANGO.  ATTENTION PLEASE, i am now able to spawn vehicles with admin tools without them disappearing after 5 secs.  remember the ol server switcheroo i posted about a few days ago.  it involved that (plus a bit more) because the server pbo from pack is on LOCK DOWN and you get stuck on req. auth if you try to edit it.  if anyone is interested id be happy to tell you what i did or if i can figure it out, make my server pbo available to you guys.  now on to next issue "battleye remoteexec restriction #0" when i eject from heli.  KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK FELLAS!    

not sure why people are being told to mess with dayz_code folder (pretend its not there, stop looking at it), im currently on hfb and this is what i did to get this installed.  downloaded 1.2.1 ---> stopped server ---> control panel (file manager) ---> deleted dayz_server pbo in epoch server addons and uploaded dayz_server pbo from bungles pack ---> went to mpmissions deleted dayz epoch etc. pbo and uploaded dayz_mission pbo also from bungles pack ---> replaced all battleye scripts with ones from bungles pack ---> BINGO and BANGO.  ATTENTION PLEASE, i am now able to spawn vehicles with admin tools without them disappearing after 5 secs.  remember the ol server switcheroo i posted about a few days ago.  it involved that (plus a bit more) because the server pbo from pack is on LOCK DOWN and you get stuck on req. auth if you try to edit it.  if anyone is interested id be happy to tell you what i did or if i can figure it out, make my server pbo available to you guys.  now on to next issue "battleye remoteexec restriction #0" when i eject from heli.  KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK FELLAS!    

Never delete anything, always rename it so you can roll back any changes you make.

@minichiken - oh, now i think i understand what your saying.  you actually have alternate server pbos in your addons folder along with pbo your using? because i just copy and paste the original into a back up folder (its on my desktop) then delete and upload new.  DBravo OUT again

Use my updated instructions for 1.2.1 with hfb servers if you're using hfb servers. 

It's located on this page:

http://dayzepoch.com/forum/index.php?/topic/431-release-custom-chernarus-server-pack-121/page-20

With 1 addon - copy the BE scripts over to your BE file.

It should be set to a 1 not a 5. 

Yes, after reading Sarge's quick tutorial on BE scripts I know that. But it was originally a 1 so it shouldn't have been a problem. I found an answer on open DayZ:

In line 133 you have to add at the end:

!"rspawn,"

as a quick and dirty fix.

I don't know if I like "a quick and dirty fix" though....

Yes, after reading Sarge's quick tutorial on BE scripts I know that. But it was originally a 1 so it shouldn't have been a problem. I found an answer on open DayZ:

In line 133 you have to add at the end:

!"rspawn,"

as a quick and dirty fix.

I don't know if I like "a quick and dirty fix" though....

It's doing the same to me running 1.0.1.4 from a HFB server (not the one in my signature).  Ive updloaded the battle eye scripts with the pack and e even went to add the !"rspawn,"

to line 133 but it was already there. Any other advice 'cos this is proper frustrating!

It's doing the same to me running 1.0.1.4 from a HFB server (not the one in my signature).  Ive updloaded the battle eye scripts with the pack and e even went to add the !"rspawn,"

to line 133 but it was already there. Any other advice 'cos this is proper frustrating!

I am running a 1.0.1.4 server as well. I am using the 1.2.1 pack and I KNOW I had to add it at the end. Try putting it and the very end of the string.

Hi,

i cannot place a workbench after placed dissapears. I think thats a cleanup issue, tryed to fix without success.

Any ideas?

hi,

i ve found it, the objects have to be added in the variables.sqf under "dayz_allowedObjects"

dayz_allowedObjects = [........ ........... .......,"DeerStand_DZ","MetalPanel_DZ","WorkBench_DZ"];

It's located on this page:

http://dayzepoch.com/forum/index.php?/topic/431-release-custom-chernarus-server-pack-121/page-20

With 1 addon - copy the BE scripts over to your BE file.

Yea just re-downloaded bungles admin pack to confirm and at line 133 its already got the !"rspawn" comment at the end and it's set to "1" for logging rather than kicking as below;

1 "rspawn" !"rspawn = 'spawn'" !"rspawncode = compile PreprocessFile (BIS_PathMPscriptCommands + 'spawn.sqf')" !"rspawncode" !"rspawn,"

This is already running on my server and it's still kicking....  It seems to be kicking a few minutes after joining. 

@minichiken - oh, now i think i understand what your saying.  you actually have alternate server pbos in your addons folder along with pbo your using? because i just copy and paste the original into a back up folder (its on my desktop) then delete and upload new.  DBravo OUT again

Yeah, I just keep all the backups in the folder they were in before, keeps things easier in the long run being able to just roll back to a specific date.