Sign in to follow this  
schwanzkopfhegel

Epoch 1.0.6 Update Linux?

Hey,

soon there will be a update to 1.0.6, and as I'm hosting on Linux with the Linux-Server port, I was wondering whether there will be an update to the new version.

Furthermore I thought I could report a bug  within this post here:

- Sometimes, when the Server is running a long time (2hours) and there are more than 15 Players online, players lose their gear after a relog. -> Maybe the writer is too slow?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By NinjaInGreen
      Ok guys, please help me to clear the situation.
      I have dedicated server and i wanted to setup EpochMod on it. I checked github repos, youtube guides, etc, and i'm really confused.
      There is no working epoch 1.0.6.1 version on linux.
      I checked denisio's github (it uses 1.0.5.1version), i checked emestee's github with his automatic scripts. Second one is based on first one. And i dont see any chance to make 1.0.6.1 to work on linux, the greatest system to run game servers.
      Also i checked some topics here, like this one. Very pessimistic ending. So...
      Is it possible to make it run with Wine or PlayOnLinux? Did anyone success in it?

• By Clark
      is there a way to install 1.0.6.1 epoch on linux
    • By [email protected]
      i have been wanting to change the time while playing on occasion and for some reason the time reverts back after 5mins...?
      any ideas ?
    • By NZmarine
      I am able to build the foundation for the DayZ 1.8.8 Fortifications (Gate, Fence) however I cannot upgrade them. I dont get the option to upgrade even though I have the required materials in my inventory, while I still get the option to dissasemble.
      This is on a server that is running DayZ epoch 1.0.6
    • By [email protected]
      #1.
      the Anzio_20 does not have a picture in the traders
      #2.
      when selling items at the trader the Anzio_20 does sell but is not removed from player inventory upon receiving the payment

• Advertisement
  • Supporters
  • Discord