Animal Spawns & Fuel Pumps

Birgitte

Question

I'm sure this has been addressed in previous posts, but I cannot seem to find them so feel free to spam me with condescending insults...

I have just installed a private dayz epoch server 1.0.5.1 and I have not seen animals besides a rabbit or two and I need to eat! I saw that this seemed to be a problem after 1.0.5.1 but I can find no answers. Also, the buildable item "ItemFuelPump," doesn't seem to be available. Any help would be appreciated or send me to the proper location to find what I need.

Respectfully,

Birgitte

1 answer to this question

In your Init.sqf you should have a line saying dayz_maxanimals. Set this to whatever you want. Note it's max animals per player. 

Fuel pumps dont usually sell  default at the traders, depending on what set up you have. Are you using config traders or sql traders? 

If config, then just add it to the neutral building supplies.hpp file, copying the layout of previous entries, but using the class name itemfuelpump

You might find it at the wholesalers, but Again it depends on the setup you have and the config files used.