after crafting an item is put on wrong workbench

KPABATOK

Found a bug in 3.8 patch. I have a high base, one workbench is on first floor or on the ground and second workbench is directly above it 10 meters high (I think height doesn't matter). So if I craft something using second workbench which is higher (by standing close to it), an item is put on the first workbench which is bellow (on the ground). So you have to go down to retrieve the crafted item. At first I thought items disappeared, heh.

22 minutes ago, TheStainlessSteelRat said:

Surely player has to be within 3m of workbench for crafting to take place, why would object then appear on bench 10m away instead of one within 3m? 

oh yeah, good point. Could be to do with the whole ATL ASL AGL and position of your base on terrain bullshit. Why don't we have a simple solution for 3D space position and period :D

3 hours ago, raymix said:

Not really a bug, just limitation of command. One could make it to calculate distance, but ehhhhhh...

lol'd 

well yeah not a big issue,  fixed it by moving workbench a little bit so that it wouldn't be directly bellow the other workbench :D