Eject player from destroyed vehicle blocked by antihack

DangerRuss

Question

So I was digging through the epoch github and looking at all of the commits and I saw one that was exactly what Ive been looing for. In the newest version of epoch, players who's vehicle is destroyed will be ejected from their vehicles, so they can't hide inside the shell effectively being invincible until it disappears.

https://github.com/EpochModTeam/DayZ-Epoch/commit/ec7351dbbc5b4c7c5046468b96972ef48f605663

So I implemented this and voila it worked! I was pretty happy until I realized that it does not happen to non admins. That means infistar is blocking this, but what exactly is it blocking and how do I unblock it? thanks!

7 answers to this question

1 hour ago, DangerRuss said:

So I was digging through the epoch github and looking at all of the commits and I saw one that was exactly what Ive been looing for. In the newest version of epoch, players who's vehicle is destroyed will be ejected from their vehicles, so they can't hide inside the shell effectively being invincible until it disappears.

https://github.com/EpochModTeam/DayZ-Epoch/commit/ec7351dbbc5b4c7c5046468b96972ef48f605663

So I implemented this and voila it worked! I was pretty happy until I realized that it does not happen to non admins. That means infistar is blocking this, but what exactly is it blocking and how do I unblock it? thanks!

I don't have infistar, can't be sure but could it be this? -> _wall_glitch_vehicle = true;    /* stops people from glitching into bases using "eject" or "getout" of a vehicle.. */

edit: google also gave this page which appear to have partial infistar code full of EJECTS - I bet they are blocking lots of ejects.  https://raw.githubusercontent.com/BarackObamaCare/Infistar-Antihax/master/A3AT.sqf
On another note, GitHub tells me that code was uploaded by Barrack Obama (thanks Obama!) 

11 minutes ago, DangerRuss said:

Im actually using an older version of infistar and I dont have that variable in my antihack.

Im also looking at that page you posted and thinking its for arma 3?

I would check the code you have for keywords eject, action and so on then. sorry can't help much atm

I've searched GetOut and the only instance I can find is near the beginning. I can't tell exactly what it's doing but it's removing the GetOut event handler and logging something.

The only "eject" things I can find are involving the admin eject function.

There are only 2 instances of  

action ["eject"

in the entire file. They are in the admin eject and the admin unconscious functions.  I dont see anything that is blocking those actions.  I also searched to see if infistar is recompiling the airdestruction.sqf somewhere, but it is not. Im stumped.

Looks like disabling the Anti-teleport feature resolves this issue, albeit not ideally. If anyone wouldn't mind possibly lending a hand helping me to fix the anti-teleport check so it works with this and doesn't need to be disabled that would be great. Thanks!