[Suggestion] Dynamic pockets of radiation

wangtangnoodle

Something I thought of following seeing the 1.0.3 rolling changelog and seeing the out-of-map radiation effect - which is great!

How about... dynamic areas each restart where within a 1km radius and you would need a special skin to be able to travel safely through. Could be attached to roughly focus on towns or airfields and randomly pick 1-3 areas per restart. People have a base there? Tough titty. I can see some people saying "oh this influx of radiation is too much, it transforms the mod too much", but by god, it's post-apocalyptica. There could be some awful ideas crop up such as X Factor vote-offs or rap music in all cars.

Anyway

I am in no way putting down your idea, I like this idea but Radiation doesn't really fit in (but that's just my opinion).

Yeah nuclear reactors may have gone critical but common sense would say that they shut them down before that.

Maybe random gas clouds (like nerve gas) that was designed to kill off the Zed's by the military.

Although that wouldn't really work as the military is long gone  :D

Something I thought of following seeing the 1.0.3 rolling changelog and seeing the out-of-map radiation effect - which is great!

How about... dynamic areas each restart where within a 1km radius and you would need a special skin to be able to travel safely through. Could be attached to roughly focus on towns or airfields and randomly pick 1-3 areas per restart. People have a base there? Tough titty. I can see some people saying "oh this influx of radiation is too much, it transforms the mod too much", but by god, it's post-apocalyptica. There could be some awful ideas crop up such as X Factor vote-offs or rap music in all cars.

Anyway

As long as it's not the gangster rap awol and sequisha where pumping out on twitch at 5am this morning:)...us oldies found it a tad hard going to work calling our mothers hoo's etc:)

As long as it's not the gangster rap awol and sequisha where pumping out on twitch at 5am this morning:)...us oldies found it a tad hard going to work calling our mothers hoo's etc:)

LOL, that pandora channel is messed up all because I up voted one snoop dog song..