cepums21

Where is located mission.pbo

Question

Hello all title says everything.

My problem is that yesterday i downloaded epoch server from here.Made a database on xampp everything works fine.

But now i want to add some scripts like self blod bag towing and sarge ai.I have read all tutorials adn every single ne says that i need to extract missions.pbo(unpack) so i went to my arma directory where my server is stored and only thinf what is pbo i found dayz_code no mission.pbo or DayZ_Epoch_11.Chernarus.pbo i even searched it with my pc's search nthing.

so i decided to write here a topic.

5 answers to this question

The mission folder is <arma2oa install>\MPMissions\DayZ_Epoch_11.Chernarus. By default the missions are not packed into a .pbo. You can package the DayZ_Epoch_11.Chernarus folder into a DayZ_Epoch_11.Chernarus.pbo and the server will reference that first.

The main reason for doing this is to avoid files being missed when the player downloads the mission. I can't say that I have seen much difference if it is packaged or not though..