How do I install mods like the "HLC AR15 Pack"

Tradewell20

Question

Hey everyone, so ive been hitting my head on my desk trying to figure out how to install the mods onto my server, I have put the @HLC AR15 Pack into my root directory along with @asdg_jointrails and @HLC Core, and then I changed my parameters to call them, but when I start up my server, it wont start and my RTP says "22:32:17 Warning Message: Addon 'hlcweapons_ar15' requires addon 'asdg_jointrails'" but I added that so what am I missing and how do I do it?

5 answers to this question

Hey everyone, so ive been hitting my head on my desk trying to figure out how to install the mods onto my server, I have put the @HLC AR15 Pack into my root directory along with @asdg_jointrails and @HLC Core, and then I changed my parameters to call them, but when I start up my server, it wont start and my RTP says "22:32:17 Warning Message: Addon 'hlcweapons_ar15' requires addon 'asdg_jointrails'" but I added that so what am I missing and how do I do it?

Tradewell seriously you have to take your problem to the Exile forums which is a separate mod made by a different group. You have already been informed of this and had one posting locked.