Sign in to follow this  
KPABATOK

Weird thing with contrast

So from time to time I manage to get into servers that have very high video contrast, like everything much brighter than in regular vanilla Arma 3. How to fix it or is it just server settings or problems on my end? Colours are very bright I mean.

So from time to time I manage to get into servers that have very high video contrast, like everything much brighter than in regular vanilla Arma 3. How to fix it or is it just server settings or problems on my end? Colours are very bright I mean.

It's possible that they are using my nighttime color corrections script, but used the wrong one.

I added a full nighttime and one for mixed day and night.

It's a gamma correction and if they used the full nighttime, then the gamma will be too bright and it will look washed out during the day.

Try lowering your gamma to see if that corrects it, if not then I'm not sure

thanks! I tried once lowering my gamma and it had no effect, I think. But will have to try again. Either way, I try not to play in such servers :D

Thefull nighttime servers with the nighttime enhancements are perfect and quite enjoyable IMHO

To each their own!