Australia

dnk_paul

Anyone else having issues with buildings disappearing as you approach them...or buildings just not being there but the loot is there? Trying to see if it is my server doing this or the map. I dont see the buildings at all but I have players that say they disappear as you approach.

If it is my server doing this anyone know the fix?

Anyone else having issues with buildings disappearing as you approach them...or buildings just not being there but the loot is there? Trying to see if it is my server doing this or the map. I dont see the buildings at all but I have players that say they disappear as you approach.

If it is my server doing this anyone know the fix?

Are the buildings arma or custom to map? If Arma buildings could it have something to do with aia tp?

You are using version 2 of the Australia map? (I have not encountered this myself, there were texture issues on some custom buildings in version one, but they are corrected now). If so maybe you could test under what circumstances it happens record or screenshot instances including gps co ords and report to map builder on his bug tracker http://www.bugtrackerarma.0xhost.net/mantis/view_all_bug_page.php

• 7 months later...
On 7/21/2015 at 9:29 PM, Richie said:

Aussie mixed the key in with the server files, find the file called 'ausisland002.bikey' and throw that in your keys directory, along side Epoch, A3 and the AiA TP keys, restart and enjoy :)

I imagine the answer to the original post still stands although the key will now correlate to the version of the map you are loading and will not be labelled 002.