Kicked off..config

kayzee

Question

10 answers to this question

[2015-07-13 | 09:19:25] Player #2 xxxxxxxxxxxx (83.52.150.59:11966) connected
[2015-07-13 | 09:19:26] Player #2 xxxxxxxxx - GUID: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (unverified)
[2015-07-13 | 09:19:27] Verified GUID (xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) of player #2 ReapeR
[2015-07-13 | 09:19:39] Player #1xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx disconnected

Thats a normal behaviour if e.g. altis life player connect to your server. Because they do not load @epoch mod so the disconnect. Happens a few times on our server but this is normal.

Be sure regular player start arma 3 with epoch mod

holy ****, now that's a LOT of script issues, dayum... not good. Anyway, none of those are responsible for your issue, the problem with kicks is most likely caused by:

6:05:20 Warning Message: You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted.
aia_misc_e_config

This means that:

1) you need to update your addons section in your mission.sqm and add this fella if you are sure it exists.

2) server loads this config pbo, but client does not have it.

If your server runs custom @mod, make sure your clients also has it and runs game with proper launch parameters.

6:05:20 Warning Message: You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted.
aia_misc_e_config

I have that in my RPT, It can be ignored, I've added to my mission.sqm and it makes no difference, you also don't get the annoying client side popup

The OP does have a lot of errors though, all repeated over and over :

player.sqf, line 5

playerrewards.sqf, line 4

fn_missionTimer.sqf, line 37

There's a lot of lag/desync and Max loves using his admin powers to spawn things, teleport and has god mode :P

dayum thats a lot of script errors ... no wonder you are getting kicks and what not or if other wierd stuff happends.

i suggest you start over with fresh pbo files and add scripts back, one by one checking inbetween if theres an errors.

if there is any script errors you will ofcourse need to fix or disable the script causing it, untill you can find a sollution.