need idea to get vehicles [weapons,turrets,current magazines + bulletcounts] ...?

Halvhjearne

Question

i usually do not ask for help, but im currently hitting my head against a wall with this.

im trying to figure a good way to determin how to get:

[weapon,turret,currentmagazines+bulletcounts]

but aparently bi does not have any easy way to do this as far as i can understand, (unless i want to do very long and complicated loop wich often fail).

i have tried every command i can think of (even some i didnt) and the only result i can get so far is using weaponsturret in combination with magazinesturret to determin:

[weapons, turrets, magazines]

(even tho this kinda complicated in it self, since magazinesturret does not return the weapon)

however this still leaves out the bulletcounts i need ...

if i use magazinesAmmoFull i can get bulletcounts+magazines, but no way to determin turret and or weapon (since its often bugged and returns "" for weapon and -1 as type).

my wish is there would be a command called something like magazinesturretdetails or magazineturretammofull, but no such command exsits afaik.

if anyone has a good idea how to solve this, i would be happy to hear it ...

regards

Halv

7 answers to this question

Post some code so we can see what u tried ^^

Reading all this makes my head explode a little bit :P

i tried everything i can think of (and more), if you got any suggestions, ill be happy to hear them ...

as i say i can get either

[weapons, turrets, magazines]

or

[magazines+bulletcounts]

im not a noob, lol :lol: ... already went through all and any command that can be used with turrets and magazines, the one you suggests only works for the current magazine, i need details for all magazines.

thanks tho ...