Increase Vehicle Limit?

Ctrl-Alt-Rage

Hey guys!

I've been trying to increase the vehicle limit of the server but the only thing I've found and have been told is changing the epochconfig.hpp. 

The only issue I've found is if I increase the vehicles (say double of each value) the server won't load at all.

Essentially I'm running into a problem where with the black market trader players are unable to purchase a "permanent" vehicle and they can only "rent" one due to the vehicle limit.

Any way to fix this easily? 

So far I've run the redis-cli.exe fix but that only works if I do it regularly (which can be a pain) any help would be great and thanks!

Have the same porblem that my vehicles should be over 200 but only 200 load. Someone told me to delete all vehicle entries with [] in it (they are destroyed or sold). But clicking manually trough the database is really a pain. Hope it will get better with next release.

regards

The only issue I've found is if I increase the vehicles (say double of each value) the server won't load at all.

Try adding them in small batches, you're most likely overloading your server spawning so many in 1 go, up the vehicle count by 10 each restart.

Essentially I'm running into a problem where with the black market trader players are unable to purchase a "permanent" vehicle and they can only "rent" one due to the vehicle limit.

Adding more won't change this, you're spawning in more so they'll be on the map waiting to be found, they would need sold to the trader to buy them.