HALO from vehicles, arma 2 style (no chute needed)

Halvhjearne

Ok thank you for the fast answer.

But i have another problem. The dialog appears for one sec and then he disappear.

not sure what you mean by dialog, this should only present a scroll action ...

@all

i have change this a bit and should now only allow passengers (cargo seats) to halo out, this should temp fix so players dont eject everyone from a chopper ...

Got Battleye Script Restriction #22. What exactly hast du be set in battleye filter?

22.06.2015 13:40:57: PLAYERNAME (XX:XX:XX:XX:2304) YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY - #22 "_haloaction = -1;
};
sleep 1;
};
waitUntil{alive player};
[]execVM "mpmissions\__CUR_MP.Altis\addons\halo\halo_out.sqf";

Is this the right exception?

7 exec !="_haloaction = -1;"

Sorry but battleye still is a wonder for me when the kick reason is more than a line :D

Now (i tried a lot) i have:

01.07.2015 19:33:43: Dominik (xxxxx:2304) xxxx- #16 "eCollisionWith player;
player moveInDriver _chute;
_chute setVelocity [0,0,0];
waitUntil {isTouchingGround player || !alive pla"

when i execute the command in heli. Tried a lot of filter and don't get it to work. So maybe Halv can help? Thank You

edit: eCollisionWith is in script "disableCollisionWith" and this one i tried also. No idea left.

Finally got it working. This exceptions in scripts.txt helped. I post them if anybody is in need of:

7 setDammage !"player setDammage 1;\nHALV_openchute = nil;" !"if !(HALV_openchute)exitWith{\nplayer setDammage 1;"
7 disableCollisionWith !"_chute disableCollisionWith player;"

Thanks Flow0815, this will help me finally start debugging my BE. I am running a private test server, so BE isnt on yet, but I know I got alot of debugging to do ....

Finally got it working. This exceptions in scripts.txt helped. I post them if anybody is in need of:

7 setDammage !"player setDammage 1;\nHALV_openchute = nil;" !"if !(HALV_openchute)exitWith{\nplayer setDammage 1;"
7 disableCollisionWith !"_chute disableCollisionWith player;"

Just checked my scripts.txt and I do not have 7 disableCollisionWith. I have 7 enableCollisionWith though. Could I simply add the disableCollisionWith below enableCollisionWith and add the exception? Thanks.

EDIT: I tried adding disableCollisionWith and the exception below enableCollisionWith and it did not work. Still getting the same script restriction that Flow posted above.

EDIT #2: My mistake. Thought I added the BE exceptions on page 1 but apparantly I didn't. Added the BE exceptions on page 1 and the BE exceptions Flow listed above and now everything works.