RHS classnames

knights†emplar

Question

Does anyone have a way to get all object classnames for RHS (USA and Russia) I used their documentation page and it looks like some of the the classnames don't work I get some weapons that show up blank and some that error's out in .rpt and won't start the server..

Ideally I could use a script that would spawn all objects per @mod (RHS)

any thoughts?

12 answers to this question

Sorry guys, I tried to get the list. You will have to put down items to get the class names.

Once you get there post the class names for us if you can. I haven't made it past the new map I am trying to install first.

Then work hits you and your a week behind. Otherwise I should have had the list for you.

Sorry guys, I tried to get the list. You will have to put down items to get the class names.

Once you get there post the class names for us if you can. I haven't made it past the new map I am trying to install first.

Then work hits you and your a week behind. Otherwise I should have had the list for you.

what do you mean you have to put down items?? 

agent nice grab, I know the Wiki was down so the only work around at the time was to place class names down.

I havent checked to verify if those names are exactly what is suppose to be used in Allowvehicle or not list.

Again thanks Agent, i am glad they restored the wiki

Full review of the RHSUSAF, I am not sure this will work very well with epoch and other type mods like CBA, and Blastcore. Reviewing the webpage from RHS shows they are not willing to change.

That's ok, but we really need to have a USA type mod come out if that's the case. Many of us enjoy the different items available by these mod makers.  One that is compatible with Epoch, like Massi was.

Ill keep trying to windle down the working bug free vehicles of RHS but so far, its pretty much full of errors. Others say the same it appears. :( too bad I like this mod.

many are of the same variant type. You will have many spawning, but you can sift through them, then run the database cleanup to remove all of the vehicles.

I've spent the better half of the early morning going through the classnames, found 5+ of the same type (just awesome looking vehicles) its a great mod by itself.

For us to use them, you have to sift through what you want and what you don't want. The sounds even are pretty decent.

Not sure if all the objects will work as I haven't gotten that far in building the custom bases.