Custom respawn Load-Out for players, donators, and admins

Scaris

This originally started into a way to stop the underwear clad newly spawned from happening on my server and give myself a way to get my load-out easily back while testing my server without re-looting my body every time. I decided to add a donor section as well as I know many server admin's would like to reward their donors.

The script can be found here with instructions: https://github.com/briankgregory/Player-Loadout

I am by no means a programmer, it's been years since I did any kind of scripting. However if you are having issues with I will try to assist as long as you have actually read and followed the instructions first.

About the script:

• Has 3 tiers; admin, donors, and player.
  • The Admin and donor lists are stored in a separate easy to edit file
  • I have left examples in the script on how to equip most slots including uniform, vest, backpack, and attaching accessories to weapons.

Edit: Now updated to slot attachments to multigun and load rpg.

Please thank second_coming for this script as he did all the work.

I added onPlayerRespawn.sqf
Admin.sqf
Donor.sqf to the folder arma 3 .  In donor_list I typed my id (UID) . I got the information Script admin.sqf not found. So I put the epoch.chernarus .pbo

rYMeGzq.png

2hOLWuw.png

and I got the information been kicked out of the game BattleEye PublicVariable Restriction # 0 . What I'm doing wrong? maybe in the wrong place I gave class Sensors?

bhBS38x.png

And you shouldn't have put your userID in StartingLoadout.sqf. It pulls that from the admin or donor lists. You also need to take the second example out if you are not adding other people. The 76xxx is just a dummy spacer that needs to be removed.

You have a class hanging outside a group just below that sensor, that is probably causing you issues as well. You need to group them all together as Brogan said above.

you need to add your steam64 ID into admin.sqf or donor.sqf. Once you do that, everything should work fine with the exception of whatever battleye exceptions you need to add for what you are equipping on yourself. However, you have the backpack added as a HINT so all you have done is made it say "B-Carryall-Olive" in the top right corner of the screen. I already have a backpack being added in the script. It's line 28 in your editor.

Im not able to get this to work on my end. I put the 3 files in the root of the server then the other in my mission.pbo folder. Along with that I added my arma ID like stated. Still spawn in with an undi mess.

Edit: I also added the code that was required in the proper files.