Server not showing on DayZ Commander

Sozzys

Question

Hello. At first i want to say that i know that there are alot of similar topics, but neither of them have helped me solve this problem.

Alright so, the problem is on the topic of course. The server is not showing on DayZ Commander and PlaywithSix. As strange as it gets but you can join it without problems through DayZ Commander (only shows the ip as shown in the picture:http://snag.gy/2FRb4.jpg) and through arma 2 server browser .But, strangely it is showing on DayZ Launcher(Shows Dayz Overwatch mod, even though im using DayZ Epoch 1.0.5.1) and it shows on gametracker : http://www.gametracker.com/server_info/91.211.245.60:2302/ .

As you can see from gametracker my server name right now is "Dead Rising PVP/PVE Epoch ( 1.0.5.1 / 125548 )",i have 1.0.5.1 in the server name so i think that server name problem is not the case. I'm running on a linux VPS from a hosting company if that makes any difference. Feel free to ask any other information if needed.

Server IP: 91.211.245.60:2302

Thanks for any provided help.

10 answers to this question

Make sure your steam query ports are setup. Also, use Dayz Launcher.

you mean these ones?

steamPort = 2300;

steamQueryPort = 2301;

Yes i do have them on top of my server config.

EDIT: I just found out that the server shows on dayz commander for a second after i launch dayz commander, after that it just shows the ip 0/0 players and 10000 ping

Make sure your steam query ports are setup. Also, use Dayz Launcher.

Well ok. On Dayz Launcher it says that the server is using Dayz OverWatch, even though it has nothing to do with overwatch..

68TqK.jpg

What should i do?

My new  Epoch server has been up for over a week now and still not showing on DayZ Commander. It is showing up on DayZ Launcher. I wonder what the problem is? I have never had this issue before :(

The problem is Dayz Commander sucks. I have three servers and only one shows online and in my favorites, it shows my servers multiple times, again with only 1 online. Whatever method it uses to get the server list is obviously broken, but DotJosh isn't doing anything with it anymore, as far as I can tell due to no announcements or communications of any kind.

Hi i m using linux debian, what do i have to do if the server just showes ingame on remote?

server.cfg:

steamport = 2302;

steamqueryport = 2303;

dayz launcher dont show the server either. I also tried server checker of them and it says my server is offline.

1 week ago my dayz launcher was working and, something went up with my computer and I had to restart it causing it to  delete all my files so I had to re-download when I re-downloaded the DayZ Launcher no servers showed up so I deleted the files and tried it again and it showed a white file saying that missing some files how do I get the files back?