Add Acre mod to Dayz Epoch

Dobrowney

Problem is servers just can not setup mods like this. Players are just too lazy and server player count drops when it is not just an easy click and install for the mod over Dayz Commander. If the modders put all the modded tools into the mod and it is done over the install on Dayz Commader. It gives the server owners more options to work with. Acre mod and CBA are part of Arma 2 as much as Arma OA is of arma 2. I am shocked to see this stuff not added to dayz yet. Radios are something that has been lacking for a very long time in dayz. And it makes no sence why the modders have not added this yet ..

There are a lot of client side addins I could think of right now..many many of them listed. I think a collaboration is in order for the Team to easily filter through suggestions so far and players then then gauge what they like.

Anything via the server files only I can look to add in to my custom pack(s).

Anything client side the Dev Team can look at to either employ or feel inspired to create something new just as if now even more awesome over time.

Its all baby steps, until you get on the bus.

what-about-bob-baby-steps.jpg

:D

There are a lot of client side addins I could think of right now..many many of them listed. I think a collaboration is in order for the Team to easily filter through suggestions so far and players then then gauge what they like.

Anything via the server files only I can look to add in to my custom pack(s).

Anything client side the Dev Team can look at to either employ or feel inspired to create something new just as if now even more awesome over time.

Its all baby steps, until you get on the bus.

what-about-bob-baby-steps.jpg

:D

Haha, What about Bob. Love that movie!

I think they should add some other things to the install from ARMAII/ACE.  There are some awsome UH60 models out.  The UH60 updated version has all working doors, formation lights, all gauges are realistic, acurate and Illuminate.  The new Chinook you can enter via the ramp, close and open the ramp and also has acurate guages and a lot better auto-hover for vehicle lifting.

I would like to see the HK416 and 417 from ARMA2 as well.  The RG31, which is replacing the Humvee was in ACE and it's an amazing vehicle.

RG31_Lemur_PICT0094_zps37589bf4.jpg

I think they should add some other things to the install from ARMAII/ACE.  There are some awsome UH60 models out.  The UH60 updated version has all working doors, formation lights, all gauges are realistic, acurate and Illuminate.  The new Chinook you can enter via the ramp, close and open the ramp and also has acurate guages and a lot better auto-hover for vehicle lifting.

I would like to see the HK416 and 417 from ARMA2 as well.  The RG31, which is replacing the Humvee was in ACE and it's an amazing vehicle.

All things that can be added after the fact.