Camera view reseting after sprint

KPABATOK

Seems like Bugemia made some changes to camera view while performing an action (like sprinting) without the weapon in hands and you keep your view (eyes) down, like looking at the ground, you stop running, and it resets to horizontal position so you can not keep it down which creates nausea while looting in Epoch for me, seriously, what the f...? Or am I the only one having such stupid problem?

I didn't find anything in settings to switch it off or on, but maybe I missed? Is it possible to bring the old camera view back which keeps your camera in damn FIXED position when you sprint and then stop? Why would anyone want to keep resetting view back to horizontal? I really hope it is just my fucked up settings, or maybe Epoch bug and not a new feature...

Now imagine you loot the town, look at the ground at the trashpile you want to smash, run closer, aaaaand the camera resets for you to horizontal and you HAVE to move your mouse again down to be able to see what you are even looting. It is really nauseous,