Need Urgent help with a fpsplayer epoch server

OW_Reaper

Question

Hello I am sorry if this is a repeat topic but since the epoch update to 0.3.0.2 I have had a massive amount of issues with fpsplayers epoch update. Im working my way through the be filters for script restrictions but now I can not get passed "PLAYER_REJECT_ServerVersion" = true

Now I know this is caused by 2 different versions from server to client but client is updated and the server says it is updated to the newest version so I can not figure this out. I am able to get in on other servers with the newest epoch files so was wondering what files exactly do I need to replace to mannual update my server? I really think its the server cause when it updated it had "extra" info at the end of the version.

Thank you for the help in advance.

Reaper

7 answers to this question

Could you please submit a ticket on our tracker if you haven't already?

The problem here isn't the public variable PLAYER_REJECT_ServerVersion, although that shouldn't have to be whitelisted.

PLAYER_REJECT_ServerVersion is happening because it's recognizing the server files as out of date.

I already have a fix for this, however I'll need you to submit a ticket so I can grab your account details.

I you have submitted a ticket and I have responded already to mention that I've fixed it then disregard this.

"PLAYER_REJECT_ServerVersion" = true will be displayed if the CLIENT has wrong version i guess. Because there are a lot people playing on my server now but a few got the kick for that so i think they have not updated yet. am i right?