2.5.2 Performance/Fps Versus 3.0.2

Berreta

Ive noticed that post patch for every server Ive played on has a now terrible server fps/performance in general compared to how it ran before the latest .3 update.

Before the update I would get a solid 40-60 fps usually with some dips when s*** hit the fan but it was a good solid fps.. Now I notice that as soon as the servers fill up performance drops drastically and im lucky if i can even maintain 30 fps.

Its even worse then KOTH which is pretty bad... Ive also noticed that the longer the server is up and the more people join the less the game utilizes my GPU. At times it will drop to 20 percent usage and ill get 10-15 frames which is literally unplayable!

Im not super tech savy with this stuff so im not sure if its a memory leak or the new stuff added in the update? But tbh it doesnt seem like any of the new features/content should have this big of an impact on performance as there wasnt a whole lot added/changed?

I also know this is not just a problem with me as everyone I play with is experiencing the same problem.

Anyone have some insight on why the drop in performance and if it will change with future updates? Because at this stage ive literally quit epoch because of the poor fps.

I can confirm on that my server averages about 50 players after 4 oclock in the afternoon, I watch my server fps go from 46 to 14 still playable but really pissing me off BIS needs to take the money they make on there garbage ass dlc packs and put it towards server optimize because its garbage right now and the rifles are crappy as hell, COME ON BIS JUST MAKE THE DAMN GAME WORK LIKE ITS SUPPOSE TO I MEAN HOW HARD CAN IT BE FOR YOU TO STOP WORRYING ABOUT THE DLC CRAP AND JUST FOCUS ON MP NETWORKING IM  MEAN COME ON NO ONE PLAYS YOUR CRAPPY SINGLE PLAYER ITS ALL ABOUT MP I MEAN REALLY , IT TOOK YALL ALMOST 7 YEARS TO GET ARMA 2 WORKING SO I GUESS WE STILL GOT 5 YEARS TO GO :angry: :rolleyes: