Auto-Refuel Script

alexm561

Question

12 answers to this question

If you want check out my script, has more features and easy to install: http://dayzepoch.com/forum/index.php?/topic/3935-release-vehicle-service-point-refuel-repair-rearm-script/

By default i just use the dayz_fuelpumparray variable from Epoch, that should work on all maps supported by Epoch:

dayz_fuelpumparray = ["FuelPump_DZ","Land_A_FuelStation_Feed","Land_Ind_FuelStation_Feed_EP1","Land_FuelStation_Feed_PMC","FuelStation","Land_ibr_FuelStation_Feed","Land_fuelstation_army","Land_fuelstation","land_fuelstation_w","Land_benzina_schnell"];

the last one "Land_benzina_schnell" should be at least one of the gas stations on panthera.

Hi there,

Great script Axe Cop! Have 1 little issue though. When you re-arm the Hydra's on say an AH-1Z, it removes the flares and vice versa. So you either have hydra's and no flares, or flares and no hydra's. Is there anyway to make that not happen?

Thanks

I think there is a fix for that in the thread, just search for it or look through the last pages...

I've added

SP_refuel_action
SP_repair_action
SP_rearm_action
SP_rearm_actions

to my _dayzactions section of my AHconfig.sqf, but I'm still getting no scroll option for players nor myself at gas stations.  I've reinstalled this mod several times and followed a video tutorial.  I've been able to successful install and edit many mods, but I can't seem to get a scroll menu working on this.  I do use infistar btw.