Question to Mods -- How long takes validation for new scripts

CH!LL3R

Question

Hi,

just a little Question to the Forum-Mods.

About 3 days ago I try to open a new Thread with a Script in the Script-Section. There was a popup and it told me, first the mods will have a look to this before it will released.

But untill now the thread is not shown in the forum and also no message to me that it will not released or something else.

So my question is, how long did a validation take and if it will not released, will there be send a message to me wich says: "Sorry Dude, it's not good enough" or "it breaks the code" or something else?

I mean, if I make a new post with a script, this will takes a hour or two, cause it should be with all steps to installation and so on. Then all you see is this little popup wich says "neener neener" and than you have to wait and nothing is happen.... It's a little frustating.

Asked some other guys on the board and they all talk about a few hours of validation. So I think my script won't released and if so it will be okay for me. But did't I have the little right to hear, why it will not released?

I would be glad to hear a statement about this post from a mod.

cheers

CH!LL3R

3 answers to this question