just a little question from a new player

Vis3c

hi, i play for 3 weeks now and have a question.

the AI`s wear the AAF clothes and i was wondering if a player can wear them, because they always disapear when i try to wear them. is this normal? if it is its realy sad, because i think there are a few fans of the clothes in the community, at the moment we only have CSAT and guerillia (or something) clothes

anyway i hope you can answer my question

No.. You cannot take the clothing of the AI that spawn from the drone.  ( I think that's what he's asking.)

this is officially what is avialble in Arma3: http://wiki.7thcavalry.us/wiki/ARMA_3_Clothing_and_headgear

Some servers may have some additional ones available.

I personally like the Recon Fatigues because they have storage but you can't buy or find them and can only get them off AI in missions.

Next patch you will be able to buy clothing at the traders

The shemagh is one of those Items.. I get them off AI on the odd time and can wear them and they are gone at server restart.

When I log back in I get a pop up with an error that the file doesn't exist on the server and the item is gone.

If you really like the item and want to keep it just take it off and put it in your backpack (if you remember. lol ) or in something and then put it on at restart.

It's a bit of a bummer they are not included so they stay but not the end of the world or a game breaker.